From: Han on
Targ <no(a)mail.invalid> wrote in news:qcrdp5d00s4g0m0go52ccut5r6fl1ke8q1@
4ax.com:

> Is anybody successful in setting up Citi Card for Direct Connect
> rather than Web Connect?

My CitiCard is the ATM/debit card. It works fine with direct connect (I
have the balance to do it fee-free).
Brokerage & other Citibank stuff works with the same UID & PWD as the above
Citi stuff
My Citbank Mastercard ("Diamond Preferred") also works fine with direct
connect, but uses a different UID/PWD.
For me it's transparent through the password vault.

--
Best regards
Han
From: Targ on
In alt.comp.software.financial.quicken, Notan wrote:

>If you choose "Citibank Group," the next screen will give
>you a drop-down menu where you can choose "Citi Cards."

Thanks. That worked well. It did come up as Direct Connect as hoped.