From: Targ on
Is anybody successful in setting up Citi Card for Direct Connect
rather than Web Connect?
From: Notan on
On 3/9/2010 5:54 PM, Targ wrote:
> Is anybody successful in setting up Citi Card for Direct Connect
> rather than Web Connect?

Yes. Is that all?
From: Targ on
In alt.comp.software.financial.quicken, Notan wrote:

>On 3/9/2010 5:54 PM, Targ wrote:
>> Is anybody successful in setting up Citi Card for Direct Connect
>> rather than Web Connect?
>
>Yes. Is that all?

That helps. What did you use as the financial institution? When I
got to the list to tell the setup process who the "bank" is, Citi
Cards was not in the list. Citi Cards is listed twice in
http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/results.cfm?type=basic&search=-c&qwid=qw1500&qmid=qm1501&qbid=qb1600&qbmid=qbm1600&qflmid=

It shows both Direct and Web options.

I know Citi Cards has the OFX (and I assume QFX) servers.
From: Notan on
On 3/9/2010 6:48 PM, Targ wrote:
> In alt.comp.software.financial.quicken, Notan wrote:
>
>> On 3/9/2010 5:54 PM, Targ wrote:
>>> Is anybody successful in setting up Citi Card for Direct Connect
>>> rather than Web Connect?
>>
>> Yes. Is that all?
>
> That helps. What did you use as the financial institution? When I
> got to the list to tell the setup process who the "bank" is, Citi
> Cards was not in the list. Citi Cards is listed twice in
> http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/results.cfm?type=basic&search=-c&qwid=qw1500&qmid=qm1501&qbid=qb1600&qbmid=qbm1600&qflmid=
>
> It shows both Direct and Web options.
>
> I know Citi Cards has the OFX (and I assume QFX) servers.

If you choose "Citibank Group," the next screen will give
you a drop-down menu where you can choose "Citi Cards."
From: Notan on