From: Bob Donald on
Well, the #'s got here 30 minutes PAST the drawing this time. I'll
attribute it to daylight savings changing not too long ago though.

From: polymod on

> "polymod" http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/
> >
> > My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3 songs of
> > mine on his latest podcast.
> >
> > He asked me to spread the word.
> >
> > Wooooooooooooooord.
> >
> > He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say there's
> > some
> > really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one artist I've never heard
> > of.
> > Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has heard of them.
> >

> > Poly
>
> Uh, the ocean is not a pond it is a sea..., see. Anyway congratulations,
> always knew you would become famous and this is *not* an example of a
> shameless self-promotion. You deserve all of your success. Will you
still
> remember us? Please don't forget your loyal fans that supported you here
> first.

Man, you are one of the funniest people I know! I always look forward to
your posts.

Poly

From: polymod on

> Poly, either you are in the future which probably explains it or your
> computer clock is off again. I posted to your post 30 minutes before you
> posted. Maybe I am the new and Amazing Kreskin.

Hmmm....I just posted to your above Reaper thread and the time of my posting
matches my clock on the wall.

Maybe it's the wall?

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4bad3288$0$22546$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/
> >
> > My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3 songs
> > of mine on his latest podcast.
> >
> > He asked me to spread the word.
> >
> > Wooooooooooooooord.
> >
> > He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say there's
> > some really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one artist I've
> > never heard of. Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has heard of them.
>
> Well he got the asked for hit from me! ;)
>
> Nice of him to promo your stuff too!

When I put my CD out (man, I can't believe it's been over 4 years!), I made
a point to contact at least one distributor or reviewer a day. Eppy was the
first reviewer. Nice guy.
I think the thing that I'm most fortunate for, is how many great people I've
been able to make contact with because of music.
The folks here included :-)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Organfreak" <plonk(a)plinkety.plunk> wrote in message
> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> blatted:
> >http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/
> >
> >My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3 songs of
> >mine on his latest podcast.
> >
> >He asked me to spread the word.
> >
> >Wooooooooooooooord.
> >
> >He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say there's
some
> >really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one artist I've never heard
of.
> >Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has heard of them.
>
> Congrats, Polyunsaturated!

Thanks Scott! Eppy appologized for how he pronounced my last name, but he
basically nailed it!

> No I haven't, BTA, I haven't heard of most bands. Seattle is a whole
'nuther
> world (gag) from where I'm at! Full of poseurs and ppl who really believe
they
> are "cool."

Probably not your style, but I found them refreshing.

Poly