From: polymod on
http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/

My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3 songs of
mine on his latest podcast.

He asked me to spread the word.

Wooooooooooooooord.

He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say there's some
really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one artist I've never heard of.
Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has heard of them.

Poly

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/

> My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3 songs of
> mine on his latest podcast.
>
> He asked me to spread the word.
>
> Wooooooooooooooord.
>
> He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say there's
> some
> really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one artist I've never heard
> of.
> Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has heard of them.
>

> Poly

Uh, the ocean is not a pond it is a sea..., see. Anyway congratulations, I
always knew you would become famous and this is *not* an example of a
shameless self-promotion. You deserve all of your success. Will you still
remember us? Please don't forget your loyal fans that supported you here
first.

From: Here In Oregon on

Poly, either you are in the future which probably explains it or your
computer clock is off again. I posted to your post 30 minutes before you
posted. Maybe I am the new and Amazing Kreskin.

From: Bob Donald on
Ok HIO, I got 2 hours before the next Mega Million's drawing, give me the
winning #'s for tonight!

From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald" > Ok HIO, I got 2 hours before the next Mega Million's drawing,
give
> winning #'s for tonight!

Okay I am seeing a 2 5 8 1 1 6 4 1 3 9. No wait it is 2 5 8 1 1 6 4 1 3 7
Yes it is a 7.
The last number is a 7.

Yes that is it 2 5 8 1 1 6 4 1 3 7

Quick, hurry, take these numbers. You will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!