From: Bob Donald on

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> When I put my CD out (man, I can't believe it's been over 4 years!), I
> made
> a point to contact at least one distributor or reviewer a day. Eppy was
> the
> first reviewer. Nice guy.
> I think the thing that I'm most fortunate for, is how many great people
> I've
> been able to make contact with because of music.
> The folks here included :-)
>
> Poly

Backatcha Poly. Ok, where do I order this CD and why is this the first I've
heard of it? Since we are already under the shameless self promo topic,
live up to the name and post the link or address to send the check <or email
it to me if that's taking it too far>.

Bob

From: Dewittian on
On Mar 27, 8:09 pm, "Bob Donald" <bdon...(a)panova.com> wrote:
> "polymod" <poly...(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
>
> news:4bae2ae9$0$22539$607ed4bc(a)cv.net...> When I put my CD out (man, I can't believe it's been over 4 years!), I
> > made
> > a point to contact at least one distributor or reviewer a day. Eppy was
> > the
> > first reviewer. Nice guy.
> > I think the thing that I'm most fortunate for, is how many great people
> > I've
> > been able to make contact with because of music.
> > The folks here included :-)
>
> > Poly
>
> Backatcha Poly.  Ok, where do I order this CD and why is this the first I've
> heard of it?  Since we are already under the shameless self promo topic,
> live up to the name and post the link or address to send the check <or email
> it to me if that's taking it too far>.
>
> Bob

There are 2 things that make this/our group special.

1 Were still using newsgroups when the rest the world went to blogging
and a bazillion other ways to communicate without the solid common
ground we share, music.

2. I have other groups that I keep up on that are not music based and
they do not have the same level of respect, heart, and care we have
here. Other groups aren't as personal as we are. They don't care and
support each other. There is such talent here and an openness with
each other and I think that's because we are artists. More sensitive
by nature then the groups that are based on other subject matter.

I put my last release on the following internet radio station but the
songs are all mixed up in their order. I personally thank you all for
the help while I did it. This last one Dewittian Chill Pill was
guitar and guitar/synth bassed next will be a keyboard based Ambient
experiment. http://www.mymusicstream.com/31637/
From: Nil on
On 26 Mar 2010, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/
>
> My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3
> songs of mine on his latest podcast.
>
> He asked me to spread the word.
>
> Wooooooooooooooord.
>
> He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say
> there's some really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one
> artist I've never heard of. Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has
> heard of them.

The Prisoner is an excellent album! It sure doesn't seem like 4 years
since I got it, but I still listen to it. It's due for another spin, I
think.

Very cool that it's getting some more exposure that way.
From: polymod on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message

> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> > When I put my CD out (man, I can't believe it's been over 4 years!), I
> > made
> > a point to contact at least one distributor or reviewer a day. Eppy was
> > the
> > first reviewer. Nice guy.
> > I think the thing that I'm most fortunate for, is how many great people
> > I've
> > been able to make contact with because of music.
> > The folks here included :-)
> >
> > Poly
> >
> Backatcha Poly. Ok, where do I order this CD and why is this the first
I've
> heard of it?

Hehe...where ya' been man?

I've posted the progress of this CD on this newsgroup since day 1.
Each and every song on the CD was first 'auditioned' here. I had a couple of
woooohoooo posts when the distributors started biting, the Keyboard Magazine
review, the JPF 2009 prog rock album of the year, everything!<VBG>

Here's a quote from the inside CD credits:
"and all the great people at cakewalk.audio-I can't thank you enough for
your support and friendship."
And that's the truth :-)

If you insist (arm twisting)
http://www.sonicmusic.net/

But ya' coulda had 'em all fer nothin ! ! !
Like these http://www.sonicmusic.net/
(everything from ambient to zharmin commercials)

;)
Poly

From: polymod on

"Nil" <rednoise(a)REMOVETHIScomcast.net> wrote in message
> On 26 Mar 2010, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in
> cakewalk.audio:
>
> > http://www.epilepticgibbon.co.uk/
> >
> > My buddy Eppy from across the pond was nice enough to feature 3
> > songs of mine on his latest podcast.
> >
> > He asked me to spread the word.
> >
> > Wooooooooooooooord.
> >
> > He plays stuff you don't hear anywhere else. And I have to say
> > there's some really great stuff out there. Kimara Sajn is one
> > artist I've never heard of. Out of Seattle. I wonder if OF has
> > heard of them.
>
> The Prisoner is an excellent album! It sure doesn't seem like 4 years
> since I got it, but I still listen to it. It's due for another spin, I
> think.
>
> Very cool that it's getting some more exposure that way.

Yea, time flies when were having fun!
Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it.
:)

Poly