From: Here In Oregon on

"Bob Donald"

Sorry Bob, I guess Poly is waiting for me to actually point you to the
place where you can actually buy his album since I am now his sales manager.
Elitists you gotta love em. It is at cdbaby.com/sonicmusic

From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "Bob Donald"
>
> Sorry Bob, I guess Poly is waiting for me to actually point you to the
> place where you can actually buy his album since I am now his sales
manager.
> Elitists you gotta love em. It is at cdbaby.com/sonicmusic

LOL!
Poly was helping Mrs. Poly make the Sunday gravy for Easter!
Mmmmm.
:-)

Poly

From: Bob Donald on
Easter already? What are you, Greek Orthodox?? :)

From: Bob Donald on

Heya Poly

> Hehe...where ya' been man?
> I've posted the progress of this CD on this newsgroup since day 1.
> Each and every song on the CD was first 'auditioned' here. I had a couple
> of
> woooohoooo posts when the distributors started biting, the Keyboard
> Magazine
> review, the JPF 2009 prog rock album of the year, everything!<VBG>

Well, I gotta say that the last year has been a strange one. It's almost
like freshman year, or so I've been told since I dont remember any of it :)
I do remember hearing a couple of these tunes as the year went by, but didnt
realize that you were doing a full blown CD. Rick was the only one I
remember <and never did hear about the release of that, if your reading
Rick>.

> Here's a quote from the inside CD credits:
> "and all the great people at cakewalk.audio-I can't thank you enough for
> your support and friendship."
> And that's the truth :-)

Well see, now that's a reason to buy it alone. That way I can excitedly
point to it and tell people "that's me, I'm one of them!!!" and have them
look at me like the scene from the Jerk, where SM is running down the street
with the phone book.

> If you insist (arm twisting)
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/

> But ya' coulda had 'em all fer nothin ! ! !
> Like these http://www.sonicmusic.net/
> (everything from ambient to zharmin commercials)

Yeah, I'm arm twisting. I want a hard copy of it, and besides, we gotta
support each other. It's not like we have to shell out 15 bux every other
day, and it helps the #'s in terms of items moved. On top of that, I'm
waayyyyy behind in the # of famous people I can say I know, HIO has me beat.
Now I can add Larry Benigno! Wait a minute, so can he, I guess you are a
wash. Oh well, looking forward to blaring it from the car anyways LOL.

Bob

From: Bob Donald on
I may put out something in the next few years, how do I hire you???