From: nospam on
In article <mcs6e51lgb80k8tufo4tivj7gdsf89thic(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >In business it can be an error to try to please everyone.
> >
> >Hell, that's a good rule in life too.
>
> Just the opposite, actually.

wrong. you'll go broke trying to please *everyone*.
From: nospam on
In article <iq37e5l362vf2vomiv3tr8qcnebeq1ipto(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >Some businesses actively fire customers, those who demand too much time
> >and service v. the business brought. (One Harvard prof. estimates this
> >at about 1% of customers per year).
>
> Companies that fire customers put themselves out of business slowly but
> surely. The most successful companies are the ones that try to satisfy
> *all* customers.

try to yes, but you *can't* please everyone, and in some cases it's
cheaper to send the customer packing.

in fact, i know of one company that not only refunded the purchase
price, but *paid* for the customer to get a competing product. the
customer was nothing but trouble, constantly calling tech support, and
wasting everyone's time.
From: Noons on
Bob Larter wrote,on my timestamp of 25/10/2009 3:43 PM:

>> Companies that fire customers put themselves out of business slowly but
>> surely. The most successful companies are the ones that try to satisfy
>> *all* customers.
>
> Rubbish. Back when I ran a service department for a computer products
> company, I was able to convince management to fire several troublesome
> clients by proving that they were actually costing us money.

Hmmmmm.......
I wonder why you stopped running that service department?
<g,d&r>
From: RustY � on

"John Navas" <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in message

> ...................I personally don't think the
> difference in cost is great enough to warrant non-OEM lenses.
> If your needs aren't critical, then budget OEM lenses are fine.
> If they are critical, then non-OEM lenses won't really deliver.

I now only own Canon lenses - some cheap e-bay ones and some new 'L' series
glass but never again will I buy non genuine lenses. For what I do it really
isn't worth the money saved.

From: nospam on
In article <0eu8e590tjb9mcnver1ash9f20sc0vj8dd(a)4ax.com>, Robert Coe
<bob(a)1776.COM> wrote:

> Does anybody actually buy Sigma's cameras? I'm pretty sure I've never seen
> one.

a few people do but it's a tiny tiny minority. sigma's market share is
well under 0.5%.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Jupiter