From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
This is true, however a SIM card has security of it's own, so you can only
write to certain parts of it, can you post a snippet of what you are trying
to do so we can try and duplicate the issue?

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Windows Embedded MVP

From: djarjar on
TCHAR inData[256];
g_hRes = SimWriteRecord(g_hSim, efId, SIM_RECORDTYPE_LINEAR, 1, inData, 176);

We have already succeeded in making this code work on another pocket PC
(QTEK S100). That's why I don't understand why it is not working on the HP.
Does that mean that the SIM manager API is not implemented in the same way
between different pocketPC?