From: geoff on
This needs to xpost to r.a.p ;-)

geoff

http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/transports/high-definition-dvd-players-hd-dvd-blu-ray/lexicon-bd-30-blu-ray-oppo-clone/oppo-inside-lexicon-outside-1

From: Arkansan Raider on
Ron wrote:
> On 21/01/2010 17:59, Arkansan Raider wrote:
>> Ron wrote:

>>> This is what happens when possibly well meaning people cross post to
>>> r.a.p
>>
>> IIRC, this guy has been stalking Bob regardless of where he posts. And
>> I've only been following it for about the last year.
>>
>> I would also agree that there's some funky dynamics in a.a.p.ls that
>> don't translate too well to r.a.p.
>>
>> Again, JMHSO.
>>

>> ---Jeff
>
> I find life far more pleasant with them both killfiled
>
> Ron

Well, I find that Bob has some very useful and worthwhile things to say.
I'd like to be able to killfile the other guy, but since he's a
namechanger anyway, I'm sure he'll show up regardless.

But that's your choice. Whatever works for you.

---Jeff
From: geoff on
Ron wrote:

> I find life far more pleasant with them both killfiled

Maybe both are actually two side of a split personailty in denial ?!!!

geoff

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: DR-2606 Question