From: Ron on
On 23/01/2010 23:34, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> "Ron"<ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>> On 22/01/2010 19:19, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>>> "Richard Webb"<Richard.Webb.my.foot(a)116-901.ftn.wpusa.dynip.com> wrote
>>> in
>>> message news:ba9_201001221005(a)ftn.wpusa.dynip.com...

>>> Hey don't go ruining my reputation :-)

>> You've been very quiet lately. How was that new little Yamaha desk you
>> bought btw?
>>
>> Ron(UK)
>
> it is easily the best 500$ mixer I have with 16 mic pres
> the comps are a gimmick
> it is light weith with a molded frame, I question its life on the road
> but it sound clean, the meters are useful, no mix buss issues,
> sounds better IMO than a mixwiz or 1604, though I doubt it is as rugged
> george

A lot cheaper than a Mixwizz tho, half the price.
I'm not impressed with the last incarnation of the A&H. if I were buying
a new 16 channel desk for myself, I`d buy the Soundcraft GB2R. It`s more
or less same price and feature set as the MW less the built in effects
which to be honest aren't brilliant. I`d take a serious look at the
Yammy first tho.

Ron
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2