From: Cliff on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 21:19:46 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On May 13, 7:47�pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Not for brain dead losers and liars such as, Tom Brewer, John Carroll,
>> the real / fake Joe788, Pete Looghe, Zymrgy, Ed Huntress, Kriss Hogg,
>> etc.
>>
>> For the rest who maybe struggling on which direction solid modeling is
>> now firmly headed in, just like I said would happen, Enjoy!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ykZesKGwI
>>
>> This technology will be made to work across multiple surfaces as well
>> as on U, V isoparams. It should be in the next technology preview of
>> Inventor Fusion due in the fall of 2010
>>
>> What's Inventor Fusion?
>>
>> What is direct modeling?
>>
>> What's a program that runs in a sandbox?
>>
>> http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2010/05/inventor-fusion-sa...
>>
>> Doesn't expire for 2 years.
>
>Are you not the fellow who was trying to sell UGNX as the greatest?

That was before he dumped 100+ seats of Pro-E on a whim at Qualcom, right?
After all, the sales guy came in & demoed ONE (1) feature of UG for him ...
(drilling a hole, probably).
From whence he has now been evicted (Qualcom).
They were slow learners & their stock took a big hit ...
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:21:01 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Doesn't

The words clueless stole

http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=1667
"The words I once stole from VX marketing material to describe what I believed
needed to happen were: Seamless, Unified and Hybrid." - yonnie (bunko) bonkers

How's that three dinkies stuff working out for you?

LMAO !!!

See "Clueless buzzword king" posts & threads.

See poor clueless trying to drill a few holes with MasterCAM:

CAD/CAM Secrets Revealed

http://www.mastercamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10

.187 is NOT the same as .1875 or .1865 or .1873!!
And when you have two differently sized holes selecting
a large one with a + selection tolerance will not find the
smaller ones. But if you select a smaller one it may find the larger
ones.
Naturally these may be selected as multiple sets ...
http://www.mastercamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14

"Mask on arc" works just fine for the non-clueless.
And nobody that does not know simple things such as
1875 > 1873 has any business pretending to be a programmer
of any sort.
--
Cliff

--
Cliff
From: Joe788 on
Not for brain dead losers and liars such as, Tom Brewer, John Carroll,
the real / fake Joe788, Pete Looghe, Zymrgy, Ed Huntress, Kriss Hogg,
etc.

For the rest who maybe struggling on which direction solid modeling is
now firmly headed in, just like I said would happen, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ykZesKGwI

This technology will be made to work across multiple surfaces as well
as on U, V isoparams. It should be in the next technology preview of
Inventor Fusion due in the fall of 2010

What's Inventor Fusion?

What is direct modeling?

What's a program that runs in a sandbox?

http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2010/05/inventor-fusion-sandbox-available-worldwide.html

Doesn't expire for 2 years.

I'm not the real/fake Joe788 and I approved this message