From: Joe788 on
Not for brain dead losers and liars such as, Tom Brewer, John Carroll,
the real / fake Joe788, Pete Looghe, Zymrgy, Ed Huntress, Kriss Hogg,
etc.

For the rest who maybe struggling on which direction solid modeling is
now firmly headed in, just like I said would happen, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ykZesKGwI

This technology will be made to work across multiple surfaces as well
as on U, V isoparams. It should be in the next technology preview of
Inventor Fusion due in the fall of 2010

What's Inventor Fusion?

What is direct modeling?

What's a program that runs in a sandbox?

http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2010/05/inventor-fusion-sandbox-available-worldwide.html

Doesn't expire for 2 years.
From: Existential Angst on
"Joe788" <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Not for brain dead losers and liars such as, Tom Brewer, John Carroll,
> the real / fake Joe788, Pete Looghe, Zymrgy, Ed Huntress, Kriss Hogg,
> etc.
>
> For the rest who maybe struggling on which direction solid modeling is
> now firmly headed in, just like I said would happen, Enjoy!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ykZesKGwI
>
> This technology will be made to work across multiple surfaces as well
> as on U, V isoparams. It should be in the next technology preview of
> Inventor Fusion due in the fall of 2010
>
> What's Inventor Fusion?
>
> What is direct modeling?
>
> What's a program that runs in a sandbox?
>
> http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2010/05/inventor-fusion-sandbox-available-worldwide.html
>
> Doesn't expire for 2 years.

It must be really neat being unemployed, eh?
Esp. when one has no qualms about sponging off the rest of the world...

--
EA

From: Ed Huntress on

"Existential Angst" <UNfitcat(a)UNoptonline.net> wrote in message
> "Joe788" <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Not for brain dead losers and liars such as, Tom Brewer, John Carroll,
>> the real / fake Joe788, Pete Looghe, Zymrgy, Ed Huntress, Kriss Hogg,
>> etc.
>>
>> For the rest who maybe struggling on which direction solid modeling is
>> now firmly headed in, just like I said would happen, Enjoy!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ykZesKGwI
>>
>> This technology will be made to work across multiple surfaces as well
>> as on U, V isoparams. It should be in the next technology preview of
>> Inventor Fusion due in the fall of 2010
>>
>> What's Inventor Fusion?
>>
>> What is direct modeling?
>>
>> What's a program that runs in a sandbox?
>>
>> http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2010/05/inventor-fusion-sandbox-available-worldwide.html
>>
>> Doesn't expire for 2 years.
>
> It must be really neat being unemployed, eh?
> Esp. when one has no qualms about sponging off the rest of the world...

Cripes, what happened to Bonkers now? And what are you doing leaving his
messages intact? I had him nicely plonked. d8-)

Did he lose still *another* job?

--
Ed Huntress

From: noneya on
On May 13, 7:47 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not for brain dead losers and liars such as, Tom Brewer, John Carroll,
> the real / fake Joe788, Pete Looghe, Zymrgy, Ed Huntress, Kriss Hogg,
> etc.
>
> For the rest who maybe struggling on which direction solid modeling is
> now firmly headed in, just like I said would happen, Enjoy!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ykZesKGwI
>
> This technology will be made to work across multiple surfaces as well
> as on U, V isoparams. It should be in the next technology preview of
> Inventor Fusion due in the fall of 2010
>
> What's Inventor Fusion?
>
> What is direct modeling?
>
> What's a program that runs in a sandbox?
>
> http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2010/05/inventor-fusion-sa...
>
> Doesn't expire for 2 years.

Are you not the fellow who was trying to sell UGNX as the greatest?
From: Cliff on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 23:25:49 -0400, "Ed Huntress" <huntres23(a)optonline.net>
wrote:

>Cripes, what happened to Bonkers now? And what are you doing leaving his
>messages intact? I had him nicely plonked. d8-)
>
>Did he lose still *another* job?

Yep.
They probably had expected him to be able to dril lholes.
Sadly it took them about two years (a record) to discover that he had problems
Cliff