From: Lem on
Very interesting. When I ran your revised code on the problem
presentation, it threw a runtime error: Method 'Object' of object
'OLEFormat' failed. Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)'

But it's not your code that's the problem. When I inserted a Shockwave
object into a new ppt file and made that the active presentation, the
code worked exactly as expected.

The run-time error no doubt is related to the fact that, as I noted in
an earlier post, the mystery object that calls itself ShockwaveFlash has
no properties.

It's time to go back to the author of the presentation.

--
Lem

Apollo 11 - 40 years ago:
From: Steve Rindsberg on

> It's time to go back to the author of the presentation.

Sure sounds that way to me. Let us know what you find out, ok?