From: Al Campagna on
For spam control.

Actually, I just switched over to Spamihilator, after running into this
minor bug.

Why? Is there a problem with MailWasher?

Al

From: Unknown on
The more trash you install on any computer the more prone it is to various
types of failures.
Also the more non Microsoft programs you install the more prone to problems.
Investigate MSE, if you like it install it and try it out. You do not need
Norton, Semantics,
MailWasher, Spamihilator (if that's how it's spelled) and all that other
trash.