From: John Braner on
Sue Morton wrote:
> Erm, *I* am the moderator here... Poly decided to poke fun at me. He will
> pay!
> :-p

<testing to see if you can remember>
I thought justcron was the moderator here - when did you take over? ;-)

Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything about Justin for *years*. Did you go up to Boston and
knock him off? ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Sue Morton on
I would have, if I would have thought of it LOL

Seriously, anyone heard from him? Yes it has been a couple of years at
least.
--
Sue Morton

From: John Braner on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> Erm, *I* am the moderator here... Poly decided to poke fun at me. He
>>> will pay!
>>> :-p
>> <testing to see if you can remember>
>> I thought justcron was the moderator here - when did you take over?
>> ;-)
>>
>> Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything about Justin for
>> *years*. Did you go up to Boston and knock him off? ;-)
>
> His site, Hydrorecords still works, but it sure looks different now.
>
> http://hydrorecords.com/worldwide/

Oh yeah - it does look different ;-)

--
===========

From: John Braner on
Other Moderator wrote:
>> Hey Paul, It was a joke!!!
>
> nO JOKING ALLOWED IN cAKEWALK.aUDIO!
>
> sTUCK cAPLOK

Wow more blasts from the past - it's Abovo!!!!!!!!

--
===========

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > Instead of promoting his own rap stuff, he's decided to promote
capitalism.

justcron

LOL!

Yeah I remember him. I think he was a pothead too, no?

I am the Deputy Moderator now and still have not received my badge or medal
(Sue?) and I have a chest to pin it on and it is not my moth ball cedar
lined chest in my closet that I have been hiding in.

Ping Sue. What is it actually that I am supposed to do that you don't
already do,... Sheriff? Oh, and don't ever listen to a song that Bob Marley
wrote and Eric Clapton covered or you might rescind your oath and honorable
duty and we would be at a loss here with all types of crime and corruption
with potheads, former prisoners, winos, boozers and non-believers.

It is a scary world out there and I am liking my closet more and more with
each passing day. On second thought, I don't want the job. Sorry Sue!!!