From: kitekrazy on
Glennbo wrote:
> And surprise, it has new improved weird fricken bugs! Clip automation was
> addressed in this update, and what happens? This new behavior.
>
> http://forum.cakewalk.com/fb.ashx?m=1894473
>
> I get the impression that the coders are working with code that someone
> else wrote and no one currently understands. How else could they break
> stuff so big time, every time they release anything?
>
> These are some good ones too.
>
> http://forum.cakewalk.com/fb.ashx?m=1894499
> http://forum.cakewalk.com/fb.ashx?m=1894606

Well I noticed the EZ Drummer problem. The plugin loads but the kits
don't. Maybe Toontrack needs to fix it. Drumcore 3 and Jamstix works in
Sonar.

I have all of my plugins now loading. Only problem is some of them now
crash Sonar when I remove them.
From: polymod on
Man, after reading all this sh*t, I am definitely never going farther
(further sp?) with Sonar than my Sonar 7. Which, I have to admit, I love.
Stable as a rock, I swear.
But Reaper's been catching up real fast.

Poly

From: BobF on
Sue Morton wrote:
> Erm, *I* am the moderator here... Poly decided to poke fun at me. He will
> pay!
> :-p

Sue - I'm sometimes guilty of forgetting your moderator status. Maybe a
weekly FAQ post is in order? B-)

From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> Erm, *I* am the moderator here...

Well, I've only been on this ng since the early 00's, so I musta missed it
when they gave you the title<g>

>Poly decided to poke fun at me. He will
> pay!

Come an' get me!
Hope you have a very reliable vehicle for the ride.
:-)

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
Hey that sounds great! Would you like to draft the first installment for
me? Your chance to shine!

:-D
--
Sue Morton