From: Here In Oregon on

"Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" > Is his logo still a Cannabis leaf?

>Yeah, getting "popped" and doing time in County or State lockup will
definitely mess with your "six figgy" yearly salary. Hehe.

LMbutootskioff. I remember that. The leaf and his supposedly six figure
yearly salary from his label. Now that I think about it he was probably
making six figures on selling grass and the label was just a front.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" >Well, his "Hydro Records" used to have only hiphop/rap stuff on
it. Now it's got Conway Twitty among other folks, so I'm not sure if that
means he is or isn't high on pot. <g>

With a name Conway Twitty how could you not be on pot. <g>

From: Sue Morton on
I didn't like the leaf either, but I proudly posted my Christian music there
anyway :-)

Somebody even voted I was "hot" LOL Had to be somebody from here giving me
an ego boost :-) can't imagine who else would do that LOL
--
Sue Morton

From: BobF on
Sue Morton wrote:
> I didn't like the leaf either, but I proudly posted my Christian music there
> anyway :-)
>
> Somebody even voted I was "hot" LOL Had to be somebody from here giving me
> an ego boost :-) can't imagine who else would do that LOL

Post some pics and I'll let you know if it was sincere or not ;-)
From: Sue Morton on
There were NO pics there, or I wouldn't have gotten the vote LOL!
--
Sue Morton