From: Mod Bod on
Here In Oregon wrote:
> "Glennbo" > Instead of promoting his own rap stuff, he's decided to promote
> capitalism.
>
> justcron
>
> LOL!
>
> Yeah I remember him. I think he was a pothead too, no?

Seems I remember reading something about him getting popped for it too.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Here In Oregon on

"Mod Bod" > Seems I remember reading something about him getting popped for
it too.

Oh really. He was a character for sure. He always posted pics of himself
and friends smoking reefers along with bongs and stuff. He was like on some
kind of quest to get everyone stoned or something. He promoted his label
along with smoking pot as some kind of cure all for all of the world's
problems. I remember some of us cautioning him about it and that he might
get busted. He was a kid back then, a rapper and twenty something.

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Here In Oregon wrote:
> "Mod Bod" > Seems I remember reading something about him getting popped for
> it too.
>

> Oh really. He was a character for sure. He always posted pics of himself
> and friends smoking reefers along with bongs and stuff. He was like on some
> kind of quest to get everyone stoned or something. He promoted his label
> along with smoking pot as some kind of cure all for all of the world's
> problems. I remember some of us cautioning him about it and that he might
> get busted. He was a kid back then, a rapper and twenty something.

Yeah, getting "popped" and doing time in County or State lockup will
definitely mess with your "six figgy" yearly salary. Hehe.

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot Mod Bod <modbod(a)tampabay.rr.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> justcron
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> Yeah I remember him. I think he was a pothead too, no?
>>>

>> Seems I remember reading something about him getting popped for it too.
>
> Well, his "Hydro Records" used to have only hiphop/rap stuff on it. Now
> it's got Conway Twitty among other folks, so I'm not sure if that means he
> is or isn't high on pot. <g>

Is his logo still a Cannabis leaf?

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "Dave \"Mod Bod\" Modisette" <dmodisette(a)tampabay.rr.com>
> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these
> buttons...
>
>> Is his logo still a Cannabis leaf?
>
> Nope. It's a green HD that's meant to look like a record player.
>
> http://hydrorecords.com/worldwide/

Maybe he finally got a little sense in that young head of his. I
remember when he started up Hydro and was inviting us to post our music.
I emailed him and told him that as long as the leaf was up there being
proudly displayed, I couldn't be a part of it.