From: Sue Morton on
So he was on pot too?
--
Sue Morton

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> A guy I used to tour with was Conway's opening act, and had several
gold
> >> albums in the 60s and early 70s.
>
> > So he was on pot too?
>
> No, but he was a Darvon junkie and died about ten years ago from it.
> That was after his sister gave him a kidney. What a waste that was.
> One time we were cruising to some gig, doing about 80mph in a van with a
> trailer full of equipment behind us, when he all of a sudden stomped the
> brakes, and brought us to a screeching halt to blurt out "what's that
> noise?". He thought something was wrong with the van, but it was our
> bassist playing "Rite of Spring" on a cassette deck. It had just played
> the opening. The bassist replied, "that noise sir is Igor Stravinsky". ;)

ROTF ! ! ! !

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
Russ, I had time to really give a good listen to these again last night.
Me, I definitely prefer your lastest version of this tune! The SDK mix is
good and has some sections that I really like, but overall I have to give
the 10-fingers-up to your latest effort. No Stupidity engaged here :-)
Thanks for posting them!
--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
Yes -- 'Stop, no more! Until you can get back to it and revisit it!'

LOL Nah it really means 5x more than two thumbs up :-)

But for my next year's Christmas present, I'd like to hear it with the other
parts you have in mind.

From: Sue Morton on
Agreed on the 'no vote' for reverb -- I like the delay just the way it is.

Just shot you an email, you might check your spam filters if you use them,
my addy ends up there a lot :-)