From: Arkansan Raider on
liquidator wrote:

> In hindsight I get what you originally meant,

Roger that.

> but doesn't change that I
> think you are going thru life with blinders on.

Umm... Okay, I guess.

> We really neeed to cut the "party' bullshit and get about saving the
> country.
> And sorry, the Repubs who want Obama to fail are traitors.

There are some things he wanted to happen that I didn't and don't. For
the things he wanted that I didn't, I desired failure. I guess in that
respect I want Obama to fail--I don't want him to get everything he
wants. Am I a traitor for that? Because it also means that in any area
where he and I want the same thing, I don't want him to fail--I want him
to get those things that he and I both want.

Well yeah, I guess I'm a traitor then, because I don't want him to get
everything he wants.

Dang it.

> Just like any
> Dems who wanted Bush to fail, but in his failure he had plenty of help from
> a Republican Congress.

To be fair, I wanted Bush to fail in several areas as well--he wanted
several things that I didn't and don't want. Got 'em anyway, and I think
we're the worse off for it.

JMHSO

---Jeff
From: liquidator on

"Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
> liquidator wrote:
>
>> In hindsight I get what you originally meant,
>
> Roger that.
>
>> but doesn't change that I think you are going thru life with blinders on.
>
> Umm... Okay, I guess.
>

>> We really neeed to cut the "party' bullshit and get about saving the
>> country.
>> And sorry, the Repubs who want Obama to fail are traitors.
>
> There are some things he wanted to happen that I didn't and don't. For the
> things he wanted that I didn't, I desired failure. I guess in that respect
> I want Obama to fail--I don't want him to get everything he wants. Am I a
> traitor for that? Because it also means that in any area where he and I
> want the same thing, I don't want him to fail--I want him to get those
> things that he and I both want.
>
> Well yeah, I guess I'm a traitor then, because I don't want him to get
> everything he wants.
>
> Dang it.
>

>> Just like any Dems who wanted Bush to fail, but in his failure he had
>> plenty of help from a Republican Congress.
>
> To be fair, I wanted Bush to fail in several areas as well--he wanted
> several things that I didn't and don't want. Got 'em anyway, and I think
> we're the worse off for it.
>
> JMHSO
>
> ---Jeff

To disagree isn't being a traitor, and never was.

To deliberately sabotage with lies and deciet IS being a traitor.

The Republican party is determined to bring Obama down, no matter the cost
to the country.

Where I feel you went off base was what you said, ie Obama being
irresponsible with a gun, never happened.

OTOH it certainly happened with Cheney...the guy who was second in line with
his finger on the nukes couldn't even shoot straight.

You made the staement about zero evidence for gloabal warming. When there is
plenty, I just don't think conclusive.

The reason for all the cold spells we just had is all the warm air moving
up to the poles...displacing cold air. The north pole is melting.

Regardless of whether global warming is real, something weird is going on.
We need to keep an open mihd and learn. You made up your mind already. I
don't think you are interested in any information unless it's from your
sources.

I think you would be a great neighbor. But I would like to see some thought
instead of repeating stuff.

Regarding Faux News...I am totally clueless how working Americans think a
rich Australian has their interests at heart.

From: liquidator on

> Dude. Seriously. You don't see many jokes in here going the other
> direction. I'm providing equal time.

Way more than two directions...that's the major problem, believing in only
two. And you feel you are one of them. That's what I've been trying to tell
you. But I give up.

> Rome fell from within, FWIW.

Yup- and out politicians are tuning up their violins...

From: Phildo on

> "Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
>>> Sounds like something our last Vice President would be capable of
>>> doing.
>>
>> Or the current President.

Nah, the current administration is far more intelligent than the dumbasses
you just got rid of. Comparing the last lot with Obama is like comparing
Ghandi armed with a Cray supercomputer against Stalin carrying an abacus.

You're just pissed there isn't someone in the hot seat who isn't a
bible-thumping god-botherer. At least that's the impression Bush tried to
give in order to get the loonytoons xtian vote but some of the things he did
while he was in office were certainly not the acts of a xtian or even
someone with a conscience. He was a complete hypocrite who hid behind his
religion and manipulated it to his own ends. Then again, religious leaders
have been doing the same since they invented religion as a good way of
keeping the gullible and uneducated masses under their control.

Phildo

From: Arkansan Raider on
And the signal-to-noise ratio goes through the roof.

You, sir, are why this NG is dying. Phildo, you have no productive
comments. All you are capable of is irrational gibberish that is
intended as flame war material. Liquidator and I were at least having a
conversation. You are incapable of such.

So into the bitbucket you go...

<plonk>

---Jeff