From: ChrisCoaster on
On Jan 27, 1:53 am, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
> And the signal-to-noise ratio goes through the roof.
>
> You, sir, are why this NG is dying. Phildo, you have no productive
> comments. All you are capable of is irrational gibberish that is
> intended as flame war material. Liquidator and I were at least having a
> conversation. You are incapable of such.
>
> So into the bitbucket you go...
>
> <plonk>
>
> ---Jeff
_________________

Typical rhetoric from a typical occupant of a state nowhere near a
coastline! Y'know, they should just take the conservative likes of
you and give you all your own country - the interior United States -
so you can all live in your Mayberry fantasy worlds with one traffic
light and one filling station, where Paw works and Maw stays at home
and nobody dates before the age of 18. Or you might even take after
Bonanza and pull out the old horses & buggies! That way those of us
living on the coasts can unify with the rest of the world and move
forward into the 21st century.

<headache!>
-CC
From: Arkansan Raider on
ChrisCoaster wrote:
> On Jan 27, 1:53 am, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
>> And the signal-to-noise ratio goes through the roof.
>>
>> You, sir, are why this NG is dying. Phildo, you have no productive
>> comments. All you are capable of is irrational gibberish that is
>> intended as flame war material. Liquidator and I were at least having a
>> conversation. You are incapable of such.
>>
>> So into the bitbucket you go...
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> ---Jeff
> _________________
>
> Typical rhetoric from a typical occupant of a state nowhere near a
> coastline! Y'know, they should just take the conservative likes of
> you and give you all your own country - the interior United States -
> so you can all live in your Mayberry fantasy worlds with one traffic
> light and one filling station, where Paw works and Maw stays at home
> and nobody dates before the age of 18. Or you might even take after
> Bonanza and pull out the old horses & buggies! That way those of us
> living on the coasts can unify with the rest of the world and move
> forward into the 21st century.
>
> <headache!>
> -CC

+1

Nice rant, sir.

I didn't know that living in Arkansas relegated us (catch that?) to
Amish status, but now that I know, I'll ditch all my buttons, including
the ones on my shirt, and go find a cousin to make babies with.

That okay with you, brother/nephew?

---Jeff

From: Phildo on

"ChrisCoaster" <ckozicki(a)snet.net> wrote in message
On Jan 27, 1:53 am, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
> And the signal-to-noise ratio goes through the roof.
>
> You, sir, are why this NG is dying. Phildo, you have no productive
> comments. All you are capable of is irrational gibberish that is
> intended as flame war material. Liquidator and I were at least having a
> conversation. You are incapable of such.

Truth hurts eh?

> So into the bitbucket you go...
>
> <plonk>

Thanks. You've been in mine for well over a year because your drivel is not
worth my time or attention.

Phildo

From: liquidator on

"Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
>> It amazes me that Americans are willing to get their news from an
>> Australian billionare with an agenda. Rupert Murdoch is a psuedo right
>> wing terrorist. He isn't a right winger he's an imperialist.
>
> Now, who was it that was hyperventilating again? You just called the man a
> terrorist.

He is.

A terrroist causes dmage to get attention to his agenda, and Murdoch causes
incredible amouts of damage.

>> Faux News is 90% fantasy.
>
> And there you go. "I'm neither a leftist nor a conservative" guys always
> end up showing their true colors at some point.
>
> ---Jeff

You've certainly shown yours...a psuedo right winger in total denial, and
anyone who doesn't agree with him is just plain wrong.

I number about 20 on the very extreme right as friends. Some Libertarians,
some in other organizations.

Every one, repeat every, agrees with me Fox is 90% fabrication. Only people
like you defend it. Because the lies agree with your predjudices.

From: Arkansan Raider on
liquidator wrote:
> "Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
>>> It amazes me that Americans are willing to get their news from an
>>> Australian billionare with an agenda. Rupert Murdoch is a psuedo right
>>> wing terrorist. He isn't a right winger he's an imperialist.
>> Now, who was it that was hyperventilating again? You just called the man a
>> terrorist.
>>

> He is.
>
> A terrroist causes dmage to get attention to his agenda, and Murdoch causes
> incredible amouts of damage.

Oh, okay. So if I call President Obama a terrorist according to your
interpretation of the term, you won't have any heartache with that?

To be fair, I disagree with your definition, so I don't consider Obama a
terrorist--just clarifying--but your definition includes Congress,
Obama, and the entire genre of network news at this point. Not to
mention Daily Kos and their ilk.

>>> Faux News is 90% fantasy.
>> And there you go. "I'm neither a leftist nor a conservative" guys always
>> end up showing their true colors at some point.
>>
>> ---Jeff
>
> You've certainly shown yours...a psuedo right winger in total denial, and
> anyone who doesn't agree with him is just plain wrong.

Okay, so what makes me a "psuedo right winger?" I might agree with
"right winger," or "conservative," (and I've been called worse), but
"pseudo" right winger? Like I'm a leftist in disguise? Huh?

I'm always right, not sure if that makes you wrong. (See what I done there?)

> I number about 20 on the very extreme right as friends. Some Libertarians,
> some in other organizations.
>
> Every one, repeat every, agrees with me Fox is 90% fabrication. Only people
> like you defend it. Because the lies agree with your predjudices.

To be honest, I don't watch much TV at all. I surf for most of my news
at a variety of sites. When I watched Fox News, it seemed to me that the
difference was that they weren't slanted to prop up the Democrat party
line. If that makes them extreme right or fabricators, well then, I
guess you're measured by your enemies.

---Jeff