From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
a audio technician drafted by the army was at a firing range. At the range,
he was given some instruction, a rifle and 50 rounds. He fired several shots
at the target.

The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed
the target. The sound guy looked at his weapon, and then at the target. He
looked at the weapon again, and then at the target again.

He then put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the
trigger with his other hand. The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon
he yelled toward the target area: "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble
must be at your end!"

George

From: ChrisCoaster on
On Jan 13, 6:46 pm, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>  a audio technician drafted by the army was at a firing range. At the range,
> he was given some instruction, a rifle and 50 rounds. He fired several shots
> at the target.
>
> The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed
> the target. The sound guy looked at his weapon, and then at the target. He
> looked at the weapon again, and then at the target again.
>
> He then put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the
> trigger with his other hand. The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon
> he yelled toward the target area: "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble
> must be at your end!"
>
> George
____________________
OOhh NOhh!! LMAO

Sounds like something our last Vice President would be capable of
doing.

-CC
From: Arkansan Raider on
ChrisCoaster wrote:
> On Jan 13, 6:46 pm, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> a audio technician drafted by the army was at a firing range. At the range,
>> he was given some instruction, a rifle and 50 rounds. He fired several shots
>> at the target.
>>
>> The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed
>> the target. The sound guy looked at his weapon, and then at the target. He
>> looked at the weapon again, and then at the target again.
>>
>> He then put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the
>> trigger with his other hand. The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon
>> he yelled toward the target area: "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble
>> must be at your end!"
>>
>> George
> ____________________
> OOhh NOhh!! LMAO
>
> Sounds like something our last Vice President would be capable of
> doing.
>
> -CC

Or the current President.

---Jeff
From: ChrisCoaster on
On Jan 23, 9:46 am, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
> ChrisCoaster wrote:
> > On Jan 13, 6:46 pm, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>  a audio technician drafted by the army was at a firing range. At the range,
> >> he was given some instruction, a rifle and 50 rounds. He fired several shots
> >> at the target.
>
> >> The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed
> >> the target. The sound guy looked at his weapon, and then at the target.. He
> >> looked at the weapon again, and then at the target again.
>
> >> He then put his finger over the end of the rifle barrel and squeezed the
> >> trigger with his other hand. The end of his finger was blown off, whereupon
> >> he yelled toward the target area: "It's leaving here just fine, the trouble
> >> must be at your end!"
>
> >> George
> > ____________________
> > OOhh NOhh!!  LMAO
>
> > Sounds like something our last Vice President would be capable of
> > doing.
>
> > -CC
>
> Or the current President.
>
> ---Jeff- Hide quoted text -

_____________
Uhm, Obama doesn't impress me as a "gun person" - and that's not a bad
thing. He tends to pack more heat between his ears.

-CC
From: Arkansan Raider on
ChrisCoaster wrote:
> On Jan 23, 9:46 am, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
>> ChrisCoaster wrote:
>>> ____________________
>>> OOhh NOhh!! LMAO
>>> Sounds like something our last Vice President would be capable of
>>> doing.
>>> -CC
>> Or the current President.
>>
>> ---Jeff- Hide quoted text -

> Uhm, Obama doesn't impress me as a "gun person" - and that's not a bad
> thing. He tends to pack more heat between his ears.
>
> -CC

Ah, but the problem is he's been shooting himself in the foot for a
while now. Czech the Poles lately? Not good for the home team, so to speak.

Not to mention that someone who's not a "gun person" would be more
likely to make that gaffe than a gun expert.

But now we've gone and ruined a perfectly good joke...

---Jeff