From: Audio1 on
JWald wrote:
> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
> >
>> You just don't get it do you? Two wrongs do NOT make a right,
>
> However....., three lefts do. : )

Sure, but you'll end up at least a block or two away from where you
really should be.
From: liquidator on

"Audio1" <Audio1(a)where.net> wrote in message
> JWald wrote:
>> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message
>> >
>>> You just don't get it do you? Two wrongs do NOT make a right,
>>
>> However....., three lefts do. : )
>>

> Sure, but you'll end up at least a block or two away from where you really
> should be.

<BFG> As long as you get there, all's well that ends well.

From: Arkansan Raider on
liquidator wrote:
> "Audio1" <Audio1(a)where.net> wrote in message
>> JWald wrote:
>>> "liquidator" <mikeh(a)mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

>>> However....., three lefts do. : )
>>>
>> Sure, but you'll end up at least a block or two away from where you really
>> should be.
>
> <BFG> As long as you get there, all's well that ends well.

Just don't kick the bucket. I'm at the end of my rope.

(Dang. Is that yet another tangent?)

---Jeff
From: Arkansan Raider on
liquidator wrote:
> "Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
>
>> I is not as ignant as you think I is.
>>

> May well be. as far as what you project though, different story. And sorry
> but your attitud, the whole thing you project, IMHO is the most serious
> issue in the US right now.
>
> But most of the time you come acroos as another right wing bull just
> standing around mooing.

Dude. Seriously, you need to take a look at your own vector, Victor. Go
back and re-read what you wrote and tell me that I'm the problem.

From what I can see, you come off as *far* from centrist.

FWIW, some of the most intelligent people I've ever known were brain
surgeons and heart surgeons in a hospital I used to work for in Jackson,
Tennessee. Your immediate impression upon meeting them was "Wow, what a
hick! Can this person walk and chew gum at the same time?" When you got
past the accent and country doctor persona, you found extreme intelligence.

I come from a town in California with an extreme leftist academia
addiction called Santa Cruz. I have come to despise those who hide
behind academic language to prove their points when they've nothing else
to back them up. I prefer plainspoken language that leaves no doubt as
to the intent behind the words.

If you want language that reflects my two undergrad degrees and my grad
work, you'll be waiting a while. Too damned pretentious for me.

JMHSO

---Jeff