From: Rainald Taesler on
avi shared these words of wisdom:

> OK thanks I fix it and i love it :) i got it worked out by my
> self!!!!!!

Avi,
great to hear that you got things going. Congratulations!

Still - as a forum like this lives from sharing expertise-:
May I kindly ask what didi finally lead to success?

Rainald
From: Chris H. on
And what fixed it? It would be nice to know after spending a couple days
trying to figure it out.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

From: avi on
oh.. yeah.. well, i went to device manager, and saw some audio drivers that
my windows dident even needed (the vista installed them after the first time
it opend desktop i guess).. so i uninstalled them 2 have only a default one
and everything is fine... so just choose 1 device you want and uninstall all
the others that you dont need!!!! i love the speech recognition!!!

From: Chris H. on
You're running the Vista beta on that machine? Would have been nice to know
from the start.

From: avi on
well.. its the "windows vista help and support" no? lol thanx anyway man

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: WinXP Pro to TabletPC
Next: english language version