From: Chris H. on
It would have been nice to know the beta was on there instead of the regular
Windows XP Pro SP2 and Tablet PC Edition 2005. Things are different in
Vista. 8-)
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

From: Rainald Taesler on
avi shared these words of wisdom:

> well.. its the "windows vista help and support" no?

AFAICS not.
It's the "Windows TabletPC" and Vista still is a beta far from the
final.
And letting possible supporter know right in the beginning what OS is
envolved IMO should be part of the basic information.

Rainald

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: WinXP Pro to TabletPC