From: Ray Fischer on
More Info <minfo(a)myaddress.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:24:27 -0700, Savageduck
><savageduck@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
>>On 2009-10-21 18:59:07 -0700, More Info <minfo(a)myaddress.com> said:

>>> Don't think less of that camera because of cost. In the hands of a talented
>>> photographer any camera can produce excellent results. The Canon Powershots
>>> are not to be taken lightly just because of cost. I've won several
>>> international awards with the ones I've used.
>>
>>...and which International awards would those be.
>>Name, date and citation might be interesting to see.
>>
>>The Nobel Fantasy Prize perhaps?
>
>Do you honestly think I'd let a useless troll like you enjoy my good

Run along, troll.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:40:33 -0500, More Info wrote:

> Do you honestly think I'd let a useless troll like you enjoy my good
> photography? Or that I can somehow be manipulated by a loser like you into
> doing so? You're more stupid than I thought. Wow.
>
> Your lack of intellect duly noted. But then, we all already knew that now,
> didn't we. Even you.

Please forgive us if the fact that you *say* you won these awards, yet
choose to keep your identity secret, does undercut your credibility.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: John McWilliams on
Mike Russell wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:40:33 -0500, More Info wrote:
>
>> Do you honestly think I'd let a useless troll like you enjoy my good
>> photography? Or that I can somehow be manipulated by a loser like you into
>> doing so? You're more stupid than I thought. Wow.
>>
>> Your lack of intellect duly noted. But then, we all already knew that now,
>> didn't we. Even you.
>
> Please forgive us if the fact that you *say* you won these awards, yet
> choose to keep your identity secret, does undercut your credibility.

Correction: There's no credibility to undermine. None, Zero, Nada,
Zilch, ad naseum.

--
john mcwilliams
From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:18:58 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

> Mike Russell wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:40:33 -0500, More Info wrote:
>>
>>> Do you honestly think I'd let a useless troll like you enjoy my good
>>> photography? Or that I can somehow be manipulated by a loser like you into
>>> doing so? You're more stupid than I thought. Wow.
>>>
>>> Your lack of intellect duly noted. But then, we all already knew that now,
>>> didn't we. Even you.
>>
>> Please forgive us if the fact that you *say* you won these awards, yet
>> choose to keep your identity secret, does undercut your credibility.
>

> Correction: There's no credibility to undermine. None, Zero, Nada,
> Zilch, ad naseum.

LOL. Spot on.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:58:22 -0500, More Info wrote:

> Do you honestly think that I care one iota on whether or not you perceive a
> person credible?

You have already demonstrated, by the mere fact of remaining anonymous,
that your credibility does not matter to you. If you are laboring under
the illusion that your words speak for themselves, let me disabuse you of
that fantasy.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last