From: NJITGS on
LOL! Good thing I ordered the Ubuntu CD just in case and had it on hand
because strangely enough out of all the replies that were posted this thread
the Ubuntu trick did the job!

THANK YOU! and thank you to all that replied...

From: NJITGS on
Ty PABear. Assuming that mean "new identity" you mean OE, that's what I had
to do after having used Outlook Express Quick Backup when it created two
identities for OE but only backed up one address book without my settings.
What I ended up having to do was to delete all the email from the identity
that did not have the address bood contacts that I wanted into the other
identity that OEQB did import them correctly to. This not straying from the
original fact that I wanted to delete a misplaced folder which I have now
since been able to remove with the suggestion of using the Ubuntu disk to
delete the file, (provided by 3c273.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Identities running within the same User Profile share a common Address Book.
Chances are the missing contacts would have been found in the Address Book's
Shared folder.