First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
How to open Hyperterminal using Expect and send command in hyperterminal
Hi I am facinfg a problem in expect like spawn telnet telnet session opened i want to open hyperterminal using expect can any body help me for this . 1)open hyerterminal 2) after press etner 3) prompt comes like 192.168.100.5> 4) when above prompt comes send command like get system info 192.168.10... 14 Dec 2006 19:43
transparency
hi, as a tutorial project i tried to create a simple digital clock (which is pretty easy task), however i wanted it to look cool (: and here comes my problem, id like my clock to appear on desktop as digits only, but cant find a way to make label's background transparent im aware that there are some problems... 4 Dec 2006 04:20
tclodbc Insert binary file into a blob field
Hi all I have to insert in a table an integer, one binary file (*.wav) and another text (*.txt) (3 fields) This code insert the user "id" but in the "vector" and "voicefile" fields jut insert the variable name "$vector" and "$voicefile", not the content of this variables. *NOTE: I can connect to the database wi... 9 Nov 2006 04:08
FlushChannel: damaged channel list
I have a server daemon written in C which creates a pool of tcl interpreters within a thread ( one tcl per thread ) . There seems to be some issue with flushing a log file channel from tcl: FlushChannel: damaged channel list I also get a core dump: My C code: ff124a74 evalTclScript (d31c0, 2eafb8, fdd09b... 26 Oct 2006 11:33
oratcl 4.4 on aix
After installing oratcl 4.4 I got an error trying to load lib/libclntsh.so I noticed that oracle ships a libclntsh.a file instead of .so and tried linking it, and got this error. 0509-103 The module has an invalid magic number. I also looked inside genclntsh, but it doesn't appear to have any options to kee... 1 Nov 2006 17:50
Problems building Tcl and Expect in MinGW
Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to install Tcl and Expect in MinGW. My further goal is to build Dejagnu and then to run the gcc test-procedure. Unfortunately I'm a newbie to this and not used to handle things like configure-scripts etc. Here is what happened: * Started with: Win2kSP4 (never touched by MinGW... 23 Oct 2006 15:49
Expect in a shell pipe
I'm attempting to pipe commands to ssh(1) while also using Expect to handle the optional dialog that ssh can generate. I'm using version 5.43.0 under HP-UX 11.11. My Expect script is as follows: ########## if [catch "spawn -noecho /usr/bin/ssh -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa_SVC -l admin dessvc" reason] { send_error --... 29 Sep 2006 00:08
Embedding Tk in an MFC application
Hello everyone, We've got an MFC application (a test automation tool) which has an embedded Tcl interpreter so the application can run test scripts written in Tcl. So far we've been using just Tcl without the Tk part but now we'd like to be able to have our Tcl scripts create dialogs, popups etc ... which is why... 26 Sep 2006 05:20
NC-Sim Tcl script tool?
Hi all, I use NC-Sim Tcl command (like "stop") and found Tcl script is white-space sensitive. And I have to wait for the Tcl report error in run time and time-consuming. Can I debug/lint the Tcl script before run all the simulation? Thanks! Or is there something like Perl's "use strict" and "use warnings" in ... 22 Sep 2006 04:54
How can I debug DLL loading?
Hi all, I have compiled a group of DLLs and a SWIG-generated wrapper DLL for exposing some C functions as Tcl commands. However, loading the wrapper DLL under Tcl fails. All DLLs are in the same directory (along with all dependent DLLs). Under tkcon, I get: cd {C:\Users\petasis\redland\Windows} load ./redl... 24 Aug 2006 10:25