First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Can't compile small extension due to linking problem
Dear group, This might possibly be a C (+TEA) question rather than a pure Tcl question, but since this is concerning an extension I am wrtiting, I hope someone has seen this before and tell me what to do. My small extension compiles fine, I think, but it does not link properly (on my Mac Leopard, using the built... 12 Nov 2009 08:22
Tk_Window and TkWindow
I'm confused about something I frequently see in source files that make use of Tk's C API: Tk_Window and TkWindow. Here's an example that returns the interpreter associated with a Tk window: Tcl_Interp * ip(Tk_Window tkwin) { if (tkwin != NULL && ((TkWindow *)tkwin)->mainPtr != NULL) { return ((TkWindo... 8 Nov 2009 14:04
No serial ports when cross compiling to Linux on ARM
Hi I've managed to cross compile Tcl to an Linux/Arm based embedded system,Dig connectME 9210. This seems to work fine for the current task but the next task includes the serial port. When ever I try to configure the to port I get the "bad option "-mode" should be ...." error message. I have tried Etcl o... 2 Nov 2009 13:28
Installing the plugin for Firefox3.5
I've just tried to install the plugin for Firefox 3.5.4 (Linux) but the installation fails with Firefox could not install the file at ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/plugin/tclplugin31-linux-glibc2.3-ix86.xpi because: Install script not found -204 According to the Mozilla site this error occurs when the install ... 5 Nov 2009 11:07
64 bit Mac tclkit for 10.6
Has anyone attempted to compile a TclKit for 64bit Mac on Snow Leopard? I've been trying and haven't been successful. Possibly there is an easier way to get this working? The X11 seems to build, but it is just the Aqua one that fails. Here are the errors: gcc -c -Os -pipe -fpascal-strings -Wall -Wno-im... 2 Nov 2009 11:13
stretching sounds with snack ?
Hi, does anyone know how to make a sound last longer with snack (tcl)? I have been playing with the undocumented ${sound} stretch -segments x where x is a stretching factor (like 2) but no success so far. Thanks in advance to any snack experts out there. jima ... 28 Oct 2009 15:07
Question about Tcl event loop/Tcl_EventQueue and friends
Background: in my TWAPI extension, I call back the application to notify it of certain events, such as hotkeys, file changes, service control events etc. Depending on the source of the notification, the trigger may be in the same thread as the interpreter or a different thread. The notification is therefore impleme... 3 Nov 2009 04:54
Tcl 8.6 & IncrTcl...
Hi all, It seems that Tcl 8.6 & Itcl do not cooperate any more, so I am puzzled whether applications that use Itcl are upgradable to Tcl 8.6 :-( A few months ago I have posted a few stack traces of tclsh crashing, despite the fact that I couldn't get a simple script to reproduce the problem. I just tested A... 26 Oct 2009 13:17
htclient: new experimental HTTP Client
Last week there was discussion of a problem with the http client which ships with Tcl. The cause of the problem (an ignored timeout) was code which places the channel into blocking mode during reading chunked encoded transfers. Although it seems like a bad idea on first read, I think the overall cause was the monol... 7 Nov 2009 04:57
Scrolling in tile
I wonder if the horizontal scrolling has a bug in tile's treeview. It seems that it is only accounting for the column #0 and nothing else. The demo that comes with tile 0.8.2 has the same problem in its tree widget too. DrS ... 26 Oct 2009 16:41