First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Tktable tags
I'm puzzled by how Tktable uses tags. It's clear that a cell can have more than one tag; but the "tag cell" subcommand explicitly replaces any previous tag set using "tag cell". It's not at all explicit in the man page, but I *think* the behavior is as follows. A cell may have tags from the following sources: ... 13 Jan 2010 17:44
trying list for the first time
Very new to tcl and am trying to create a list in the following manner. Don't know if it is correct. I thought you just did a set and then you could lappend to it to add further elements. if {![info exists somevar]} { set listvar $somevar } else { lappend listvar $somevar } this is inside a loopin... 14 Jan 2010 23:35
BWidget NoteBook and geometry propagation
Hello all, When populating a BWidget notebook page with arbitrary widgets, the notebook geometry doesn't propagate. You may try the code below to appreciate that. To see any contents of the notebook, one needs to enlarge the master. (And after doing [wm geometry $master {}] the master shrinks back to make the... 14 Jan 2010 03:36
ANNOUNCE: Hugelist 1.5
Hi all, I've made a new hugelist release (1.5). hugelist is a listbox window with constant complexity. Hugelist 1.4 and 1.5 are specifically designed for a best-possible AQUA integration. The 1.5 version contains a local copy of opset, to make hugelist independent from the Runtime Library... rtl op... 12 Jan 2010 17:25
WS Client 1.1.2 - Microsoft.com/wsdl/types/
I'm using the WS Client 1.1.2 to try to parse a wsdl generated by Visual Studio. The wsdl contains this line: <s:import namespace="http://microsoft.com/wsdl/types/" /> The parse fails when it encounters this import giving this message: HTTP get of import file failed 'http://microsoft.com/wsdl/types/' ... 14 Jan 2010 12:24
Tiny url
Has someone implemented something like this where they map a long url (which I guess could be any string in the general case) to a short randomized string that is relatively easy to remember? The hashing must be unique so that two different url's do not map to the same string. DrS ... 13 Jan 2010 12:03
subclassing a widget?
kk, If you want to modify tk widgets or combine tk widgets into mega widgets then I would recommend you use the Snit package (it's a pure tcl package). Here are some links to information on Snit. http://docs.activestate.com/activetcl/8.5/tcllib/snit/snitfaq.html#section14 http://docs.activestate.com/activetcl/... 13 Jan 2010 05:25
subclassing a widget?
Hi all, A newbie to tcl/tk, but really excited about the elegance of the prefix notation. :) Question: Is there anyway to do what is known as subclassing in MFC terminology? For example if we have button .b -text "mybutton" -command { puts "Hello there" } I can refer to the above specific button... 12 Jan 2010 12:56
Passing binary data through exec
Hello, I need to pass binary (image) data to an external pipeline, and read it back. Seems this is not possible with "exec". I've already read http://www.tcl.tk/cgi-bin/tct/tip/259.html, is there no implementation of this TIP so far? Is there any other "simple" solution without the use of temporary files? ... 12 Jan 2010 11:47
itcluno state
A couple of years ago I wrote a little application using itcluno (the Itcl interface to tcluno) to drive OpenOffice (then at version 2). I've just downloaded all the itcluno and tcluno packages and found that the examples no longer work. Before I start to look into it to see if I can fix it I was wondering if anyon... 14 Jan 2010 05:46