First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
exec and tmp dir
Hi, in a shared hosting environment, I don't have any access to /tmp which results in all my exec calls to return the error couldn't create error file for command: permission denied I've been assigned a "private" temp dir but am at a loss as to how to tell my script to use that directory instead.. ... 15 Jan 2010 13:49
How to transfer "trusted" environment into a safe slave interpreter?
Hello, I want to use a safe slave interpreter and I want to "expose" some of the packages loaded in the main interpreter to this safe slave interpreter. The first thought was to transfer the tcl_library, tcl_libPath, and auto_path variable contents to the safe interpreter and to use "package require ..." to r... 15 Jan 2010 11:34
adding events to tcl queue, or using variables and traces (C and TCL)
I'm writing simple testing framework for embedded application. The application is written on C language and runs on microchip PIC microcontroller normally. To test application I made the following: * hardware depended code was picked out from main source and written to separate source files (module_hal.c for ex... 15 Jan 2010 11:34
load tk85.dll fail
Dear All, I am having this strange problem, which is making me crazy now. Wondering if anyone can give me some help ? I compiled my own Tcl shell and Tk85.dll (version 8.5.7) with source code nuder MS VS 2005. I used the command load tk85.dll tk tk to load the tk module. It works perfectly fine on by N... 16 Jan 2010 10:35
installing package on Vista
A would be user of one of my programs is trying to install it on a system running MS Windows Vista, about which I know next to nothing. He says that he has installed tcl/tk and has downloaded tcllib and copied it into the lib folder of the tcl tree. When he attempts to run the program, however, it says that it cann... 15 Jan 2010 17:11
How to profile a Tcl/Tk extension?
I have used the "--enable-symbols" configure switch in the past to compile and debug Tcl/Tk extensions with "gdb". I would also like to use "gprof" at some point. I have dug around on the newsgroup and Wiki but have not found a specific example of how to get this to work with an extension (I saw an example w... 20 Jan 2010 02:55
Why does shimmering occur, when ...
Hi, I know ... 1000s of times it is said ... don't care, while scripting in tcl, about the internal type of the data you are working with. But ... I care, because handling bigger structured data (dicts with nesting dicts, lists (containing dicts, ...), ...) it is not that nice, if shimmering occurs. And if pr... 22 Jan 2010 19:42
Is there a IPTC and/or XMP tcl package (scripted or binary) out in the wild?
Hello, since I want to manipulate the meta data of JPEG files from within tcl, I'm looking for a package allowing to access and to change IPTC and/or XMP information! Does someone already has done an implementation in tcl or a interfacing job for a library? Or has someone experiences with the exiftool executa... 14 Jan 2010 23:35
tcllib transfer module
Hi! I noticed there is an Transfer module in tcllib/1.11. Is there any paper on it with examples and describing the goals? I'm asking because it looks exciting and useful client/server/peer abstraction, so I becomed interested in it. :-) I googled for it but could not find much information (besides the references... 13 Jan 2010 16:34
Text Widget Selection confusion
Hi all and Happy New Year I am getting confused trying to programatically set the selection in a text widget. I am implementing a search dialog which uses the text widget search command to return the match indexes. This works. I then add the "sel" tag to the matched range and this works too because if I use tk_t... 13 Jan 2010 15:27