From: John on
Laugh all you want. I'd format and reinstall the system unless you know
exactly what Simsesys crapware does, whether it's real/rogue antivirus and
what damages it does to your system.

From: Virus Guy on
Eric Allen wrote:

> Does anyone know how to remove the Tantanos virus?

Remove the infected hard drive and attach it as a slaved drive to a
known / trusted clean system and scan it as a slave. You will have far
more success detecting and removing mal-files that way.

Just make sure the trusted system has a satisfactory assortment of
anti-malware programs installed on it.