From: Eric Allen on
Does anyone know how to remove the Tantanos virus? I've used MBAM, SAV,
and many others programs but none have worked. Only my Simsesys sees the
virus.
..Eric
..
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Eric Allen" <eric-allen(a)peoplepc.com>

| Does anyone know how to remove the Tantanos virus? I've used MBAM, SAV,
| and many others programs but none have worked. Only my Simsesys sees the
| virus.
| .Eric
| .

MBAM is NOT an anti virus application.

What is a "Tantanos virus" ?
Is "Tantanos" a name YOU came up with ?
Is this Really a virus ?
Did you REALLY mean; Tanatos ?

You need to provide MORE information for assistance as your post has insufficient and
possibly erroneous information.

--
Dave

From: Eric Allen on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Eric Allen" <eric-allen(a)peoplepc.com>
>
> | Does anyone know how to remove the Tantanos virus? I've used MBAM, SAV,
> | and many others programs but none have worked. Only my Simsesys sees the
> | virus.
> | .Eric
> | .
>
> MBAM is NOT an anti virus application.
>
> What is a "Tantanos virus" ?
> Is "Tantanos" a name YOU came up with ?
> Is this Really a virus ?
> Did you REALLY mean; Tanatos ?
>
> You need to provide MORE information for assistance as your post has insufficient and
> possibly erroneous information.

it's supposed to be an e-mail worm, and Simsesys anti-virus found it,
but can't remove it.
From: Eric Allen on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Eric Allen" <eric-allen(a)peoplepc.com>
>
> | Does anyone know how to remove the Tantanos virus? I've used MBAM, SAV,
> | and many others programs but none have worked. Only my Simsesys sees the
> | virus.
> | .Eric
> | .
>
> MBAM is NOT an anti virus application.
>
> What is a "Tantanos virus" ?
> Is "Tantanos" a name YOU came up with ?
> Is this Really a virus ?
> Did you REALLY mean; Tanatos ?
>
> You need to provide MORE information for assistance as your post has insufficient and
> possibly erroneous information.

it's supposed to be an e-mail worm, and Simsesys anti-virus found it,
but can't remove it. and it's also called BugBear.L
From: Peter Foldes on
Is it Tantanos or is it Tanatos. Make sure of the spelling and post back

--
Peter