From: Daave on
You can't see it when you use Windows Explorer because it is hidden. To
unhide the folder, do the following:

Start | Control Panel | Folder Options | View

Enable "Show hidden files and folders."

Disable "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)." (This is
what you probably didn't do.)

Click OK.

But since it is generally recommended to keep the protected operating
system files hidden and you already know how to see the contents of the
TIF folder by following VanguardLH's directions, what is it exactly you
are hoping to gain?