From: Dr.Conti on
Isn't 6 Months more like 180 days? So it might be that he already
activated the server.
But if he got only 90 days and then the 90 days of the temp license this may
of course be the case.

--

Regards,
Dr.Conti (PubForum - The SBC Community Conference owner)

From: skydiode@gmail.com on
Windows 2000 is 90 and 2003 is 120.

He did say "about six months". Maybe Terminal Services was not enabled
until 2 months after installing Windows...

Either way if it's related to licensing there will be an event in the
event-log (Application) number 1011 (Term Server License) and 26 (Temp
user licenses).

From: skydiode@gmail.com on
Sorry, going from memory here. It's in the System Event's and is Event
1008

"The terminal server licensing grace period has expired and the service
has not registered with a license server with installed licenses. A
terminal server license server is required for continuous operation. A
terminal server can operate without a license server for 120 days after
initial start up.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp."

From: buzz on
I just installed Windows 2003 Server and when i activate the Terminar Server
i receive a message with 90 Days of free use.

Before I just can connect with 2 Users, But i activate the licence Server in
the Components of Windows and now i can connect 5 users. On monday i will try
to connect more users.

I have a Question? I will Need tha CALS of terminal Server? I need an
Aditional Terminal Server Licence? O everything is ok and i dont need to do
nothing??