From: Gringarlow on
There is nothing in the control source of the textbox
It is surely Unbound.
I tried to copy and paste a screen shot, but I guess its not possible here.

From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Actually, Access will pop that error on an Unbound field, but only if its
Format Property is set to anything.To have it allow alpha/numeric text you
should simply have the Format Property set to nothing.

If it is set to nothing and the control has no Control Source, you'd have to
think about the control being corrupt, and try deleting the recreating it.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Can't Implement Hotfix