From: dlzc on
Dear jdawe:

On Oct 20, 9:18 pm, jdawe <jd...(a)ncable.com.au> wrote:
> David,
>
> I have some homework for you to do:
>
> The energy\matter of the star ( our sun )
> is 'At Rest' it generates negative gravity.

It is never at rest. It swallows comets. The Sun loses atmosphere,
just like the Earth does.

> The energy\matter of the planets ( including
> our earth ) are 'In Motion' they generate
> positive gravity.

Which is why we lose atmosphere, and why the Moon is receding from
Earth?

> Using the Law Of The Universe see if
> you can tell me:

That law seems to be that silly people seem to also post to usenet.

> Why the sun is composed of more energy
> than matter?

Since matter *is* energy, what sense have you made?

> and
>
> Why the planets are composed of more matter
> than energy?

Please place your brains back in your head. When you take them out
like this, you just get them dirty.

David A. Smith
From: dlzc on
On Oct 21, 2:13 am, jdawe <jd...(a)ncable.com.au> wrote:
> There are only 2 things in this universe:

Those that think before writing, and those that regret after writing.

Usenet posts are archived for years, and for discussion of news in the
appropriate context, and can be used to weed out candidates for jobs.

You are painting yourself into a corner, exposing your ignorance. Are
you sure you need to go there?

David A. Smith
From: PD on
On Oct 20, 10:47 pm, jdawe <jd...(a)ncable.com.au> wrote:
> There are only 2 things in this universe:
>
> Energy
>
> or
>
> Matter
>
> There are only 2 states those 2 things can be in:
>
> In Motion
>
> or
>
> At Rest
>
> When 'energy\matter' is 'in motion' it generates positive force
> ( gravity ).
>
> When 'energy\matter' is 'at rest' it generates negative force
> ( inverse of gravity ).

> Understand that law and you will understand everything in this
> physical universe.
>
> -Josh.

I think you have confused science with psychobabble about scientific
things.
From: dlzc on
Dear SolomonW:

On Oct 21, 2:34 am, SolomonW <Solom...(a)nospamMail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:24:45 +1100, Inertial wrote:
> > "jdawe" <jd...(a)ncable.com.au> wrote in message
> >> At Rest
>
> > An object can be both at the same time ..
> > depending on who is looking at it
>
> Uncertainly principal states it can never
> be at rest.

No, I believe that is not correct. I believe the uncertainty
principle states that if you *measure* something to be at rest with
certainty, you have no idea where it is (or at least what its mass
is). Hey, sounds like a BE condensate... Hmmmmm.

Uncertainty talks about measurements, not some mythical state of
motion...

David A. Smith
From: Androcles on

"dlzc" <dlzc1(a)cox.net> wrote in message
Dear SolomonW:

On Oct 21, 2:34 am, SolomonW <Solom...(a)nospamMail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:24:45 +1100, Inertial wrote:
> > "jdawe" <jd...(a)ncable.com.au> wrote in message
> >> At Rest
>
> > An object can be both at the same time ..
> > depending on who is looking at it
>
> Uncertainly principal states it can never
> be at rest.

No, I believe that is not correct. I believe the uncertainty
principle states that if you *measure* something to be at rest with
certainty, you have no idea where it is (or at least what its mass
is).
Momentum, not mass.
You can measure momentum but position will be unknown,
or measure position but momentum will be unknown.

More precisely, any measurement of the position with accuracy delta x makes
the standard deviation of the momentum delta p larger than h_bar/(2.delta.x)

In quantum mechanics the observer affects the observation. For example, he
may hit an atom with an electron in an electron microscope to see where the
atom is. That will give the atom some momentum and knock it out of position.