From: Aleph on
On 28/10/2009 01:24, jdawe pondered all too briefly and then wrote:

> There is no greater crime one can commit than the crime of holding
> back humanity to keep one's own intellectual ego intact.
>
> -Josh.

I am not sure if you are aware, but jokes generally need to have
punchlines and, ideally, be funny.

Good effort though.

--
Aleph

This message was posted to usenet so please reply that way. Emails to
this account are very likely to be ignored.

From: dlzc on
Dear jdawe:

On Oct 27, 6:24 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no greater crime one can commit than the
> crime of holding back humanity to keep one's own
> intellectual ego intact.

And there is nothing funnier to behold than:
"delusions of competence"

Rather than answer the questions raised, or even being remotely aware
of the geniuses that support your lifestyle, you blather on like your
cocaine dream meant anything to anyone but you.

Please enjoy your life. You have done nothing for anyone here, except
waste bandwidth and record your inanities for posterity. Like so many
have done in the decade I have been watching.

Newsgroups are for discussing news. You neither deliver news, nor do
you discuss.

David A. Smith
From: BURT on
On Oct 31, 3:31 pm, dlzc <dl...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Dear jdawe:
>
> On Oct 27, 6:24 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There is no greater crime one can commit than the
> > crime of holding back humanity to keep one's own
> > intellectual ego intact.
>
> And there is nothing funnier to behold than:
> "delusions of competence"
>
> Rather than answer the questions raised, or even being remotely aware
> of the geniuses that support your lifestyle, you blather on like your
> cocaine dream meant anything to anyone but you.
>
> Please enjoy your life.  You have done nothing for anyone here, except
> waste bandwidth and record your inanities for posterity.  Like so many
> have done in the decade I have been watching.
>
> Newsgroups are for discussing news.  You neither deliver news, nor do
> you discuss.
>
> David A. Smith

If you violate me you are violating the universe.

Mitch Raemsch
From: dlzc on
Dear BURT:

On Oct 31, 3:51 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you violate me you are violating the universe.

You violate the Universe. You shame the Universe. You embarrass the
Universe. You denigrate the Universe. You limit the Universe. It is
much bigger than you. If you'd stop posting and listen to the
Universe, She would teach you some things about grace.

David A. Smith
From: BURT on
On Oct 27, 12:37 am, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > an original Theory of the Universe instead of starting with the basics -
> > Newton, Faraday, Kelvin, Maxwell, Lorentz, Plank, Einstein, Fermi,
> > Feynman,  Bethe, Chandrasekhar, etc. - and build on their work?
>
> > --
>
> > Paul D Oosterhout
> > I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)- Hide quoted text -

> Hi Paul,
>
> Sorry for the late reply I've been away on bit of a break.
>
> I came across to physics from another discipline - I never set out
> specifically to find the 'Law Of The Universe'.
>
> It just so happened that if I was going to excel at the other
> discipline then I had to understand the underlying, physical laws of
> nature. So I went on bit of a journey of scientific discovery.
>
> I began unearthing little 'laws'. Each one of these little laws all
> had one unique thing in common - there were always 2 'ways' of doing
> something. A 'way' and it's equal and opposite 'way'. I learnt this
> from the Chinese theory of 'yin\yang'.
>
> I really got quite absorbed in it. All day and night all I could ever
> do was think, think and think. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.
> I knew I was headed for a bit of a breakdown if I didn't stop thinking
> and take a break from it but the more little laws I uncovered the
> greater the desire there was to uncover more and more and more.
>
> I kept pushing it, of course, until I spilled over completely from the
> other discipline here to pure physics where I continued my thinking
> unabated.
>
> Then, finally, I hit the almighty jackpot.
>
> Discovering something Einstein, Newton and everyone else you listed
> had been searching for. The 'Law Of The Universe'.
>
> Now, many in the pure scientific community will probably take some
> time before they accept it because they have made one very big mistake
> in their own journey of scientific discovery. They have tried to
> impose a one sided view on a two sided universe.
>
> So long as they continue to maintain that there is only 'one' state
> energy\matter can be in - the moving state.
>
> Recognising only 'one' state of motion gives you only one form of
> gravity and understanding only one form of gravity means you will
> never truly understand the dual 'way' of the universe.
>
> You will be stuck using 'vacuums' for your scientific research with
> all the energy\matter removed so you can live in a mythical universe
> of no positive or negative gravity.
>
> Now, as to whether or not I feel special, as Brian alluded to, well,
> there's a feeling of achievement there just as an athlete feels he has
> achieved something by breaking a world record. All the effort they
> have put, day in and day out, into their training has finally paid
> off. So, in my case, all those sleepness nights of endless thinking,
> thinking and thinking finally paid off in the end.
>
> So at last, I can finally switch the 'In Motion' state of my mind into
> the 'At Rest' state and finally get a good nights sleep for once.

God is doing part of gravity. It is a space push.

Mitch Raemsch