From: jdawe on
I've been getting quite a few questions sent to me inquiring "if there
only 2 things in the universe then what's gravity?" so I've changed
part of the wording to make it easier to understand.

There are only 2 physical things in this universe:

Energy

or

Matter

There are only 2 physical states those physical 2 things can be in:

In Motion

or

At Rest

When energy\matter is 'In Motion' it generates positive physical
attraction.

When energy\matter is 'At Rest' it generates negative physical
attraction.

-Josh.
From: BURT on
On Nov 8, 6:27 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been getting quite a few questions sent to me inquiring "if there
> only 2 things in the universe then what's gravity?" so I've changed
> part of the wording to make it easier to understand.
>
> There are only 2 physical things in this universe:
>
> Energy
>
> or
>
> Matter
>
> There are only 2 physical states those physical 2 things can be in:
>
> In Motion
>
> or
>
> At Rest
>
> When energy\matter is 'In Motion' it generates positive physical
> attraction.
>
> When energy\matter is 'At Rest' it generates negative physical
> attraction.
>
> -Josh.

Einstein talked about no absolute rest for energy josh.

Mitch Raemsch
From: jdawe on
On Nov 9, 12:48 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 6:27 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I've been getting quite a few questions sent to me inquiring "if there
> > only 2 things in the universe then what's gravity?" so I've changed
> > part of the wording to make it easier to understand.
>
> > There are only 2 physical things in this universe:
>
> > Energy
>
> > or
>
> > Matter
>
> > There are only 2 physical states those physical 2 things can be in:
>
> > In Motion
>
> > or
>
> > At Rest
>
> > When energy\matter is 'In Motion' it generates positive physical
> > attraction.
>
> > When energy\matter is 'At Rest' it generates negative physical
> > attraction.
>
> > -Josh.
>
> Einstein talked about no absolute rest for energy josh.
>
> Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

There is no absolute motion either.

Just 2 opposing states:

In Motion