From: jdawe on
You can use the Law Of The Universe to unlock everything in the
physical universe not just the big questions but small everyday
things.

For example:

A human = matter\energy.

When a human is 'In Motion' ( going for a walk ) the negative gravity
of the star will begin inverting the energy in the human into matter.

When a human is 'At Rest' ( asleep in bed ) the positive gravity of
the planets will begin inverting the matter in the human into energy.

So,

if you need more energy have a rest!

if you need more matter ( bigger muscles ) go for a walk!

When a human consumes energy\matter in the form of food the 'In
Motion' state of the digestive system uses the negative gravity of the
star to:

First invert as much energy in the food into matter.

When the digested matter settles, 'At Rest' in your stomach, the
positive gravity of the planets will begin to invert the digested
matter into energy.

So, after you've eaten make sure you have a good rest and let your
food fully invert into energy before commencing physical activity.

-----------------------------

The law is the most powerful law ever given to humankind.

The question now is will humankind accept it or try to cover it up?

-Josh.

From: jdawe on

From: jdawe on
> Here is some homework for you...
>
> Our local star (our sun) is in Motion as it orbits around the center of
> our galaxy.
>
> Our galaxy is in motion in in relation to the other galaxies in our
> local group.
>
> Our local group is in motion in relation to our Local Supercluster of
> galaxies (surrounding the Virgo Cluster)
>
> Ponder....
>
> --
>
> Paul D Oosterhout
> I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Using the Law Of The Universe I will solve it as follows:

The planets are 'in motion' *IN* the solar system producing positive
gravity. The sun is 'at rest' *IN* the solar system producing negative
gravity.

Outside of that, the solar system is 'In Motion' *IN* a galaxy
producing positive gravity. The galactic centre of a a galaxy is 'At
Rest' *IN* a galaxy producing negative gravity.

Outside of that the galaxies as a whole are 'in motion' *IN* the local
group producing positive gravity. The centre of the local group is 'At
Rest' *IN* a local group producing negative gravity.

and so on and so on..

-Josh.

From: jdawe on
Using the Law Of The Universe you can fix:

E = MC2

into:

E = ~M

M = ~E

Where m is matter not mass. Mass is a term for a 'thing' of matter
\energy.

To invert energy into matter you use negative gravity ( the gravity of
the star ).

To invert matter into energy you use positive gravity ( the gravity of
the planets ).

-Josh.
From: SolomonW on
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:18:59 -0700 (PDT), dlzc wrote:

> Dear SolomonW:
>
> On Oct 21, 2:34�am, SolomonW <Solom...(a)nospamMail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:24:45 +1100, Inertial wrote:
>>> "jdawe" <jd...(a)ncable.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>>> An object can be both at the same time ..
>>> depending on who is looking at it
>>
>> Uncertainly principal states it can never
>> be at rest.
>
> No, I believe that is not correct. I believe the uncertainty
> principle states that if you *measure* something to be at rest with
> certainty, you have no idea where it is (or at least what its mass
> is). Hey, sounds like a BE condensate... Hmmmmm.
>
> Uncertainty talks about measurements, not some mythical state of
> motion...
>
> David A. Smith

You are correct let me rephrase what I wrote under SR it is meaningless to
say an object is at rest.