From: Inertial on
"GogoJF" wrote in message
> Fair enough. I respect your opinion.

I respect yours .. EXCEPT when you claim it is fact. Then you are a nothing
but a liar.

The FACT is that the speed of light is finite. It has been MEASURED
EXPERIMENTALLY many many times. Your ignorance of that shows just that ..
that you are ignorant.

If you choose to ignore reality and invent your own version of physics that
is unrelated to the universe we actually inhabit ..go for it. But don't
pretend it has any truth or substance.

From: BURT on
On Aug 11, 6:34 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "GogoJF"  wrote in message

> > Fair enough.  I respect your opinion.
>
> I respect yours .. EXCEPT when you claim it is fact.  Then you are a nothing
> but a liar.
>
> The FACT is that the speed of light is finite.  It has been MEASURED
> EXPERIMENTALLY many many times.  Your ignorance of that shows just that ..
> that you are ignorant.
>
> If you choose to ignore reality and invent your own version of physics that
> is unrelated to the universe we actually inhabit ..go for it.  But don't
> pretend it has any truth or substance.

Please demonstrate a fact (:)

Mitch Raemsch
From: GogoJF on
On Aug 11, 8:34 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "GogoJF"  wrote in message

> > Fair enough.  I respect your opinion.
>
> I respect yours .. EXCEPT when you claim it is fact.  Then you are a nothing
> but a liar.
>
> The FACT is that the speed of light is finite.  It has been MEASURED
> EXPERIMENTALLY many many times.  Your ignorance of that shows just that ..
> that you are ignorant.
>
> If you choose to ignore reality and invent your own version of physics that
> is unrelated to the universe we actually inhabit ..go for it.  But don't
> pretend it has any truth or substance.

I am almost, wholly, on your side. We think we have a unified science
one day- oh, and then science gets in the way.
From: GogoJF on
On Aug 11, 9:31 pm, GogoJF <jfgog...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 8:34 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>

> > "GogoJF"  wrote in message

> > > Fair enough.  I respect your opinion.
>
> > I respect yours .. EXCEPT when you claim it is fact.  Then you are a nothing
> > but a liar.
>
> > The FACT is that the speed of light is finite.  It has been MEASURED
> > EXPERIMENTALLY many many times.  Your ignorance of that shows just that ..
> > that you are ignorant.
>
> > If you choose to ignore reality and invent your own version of physics that
> > is unrelated to the universe we actually inhabit ..go for it.  But don't
> > pretend it has any truth or substance.
>
> I am almost, wholly, on your side.  We think we have a unified science
> one day- oh, and then science gets in the way.

It has been MEASURED
> > EXPERIMENTALLY many many times.
Excuse me, but how many times is many many? Are you repeating your
uncorrectness?
From: eric gisse on
Hayek wrote:

> eric gisse wrote:
>> Hayek wrote:
>>
>>> There is an absolute frame, but the gamma factor hides this.
>>
>> Math hides nothing. If you can't find it, it doesn't exist.
>
> You are a fool.
>
> x-x=0.
>
> What is the value of x ?
>
> You have done to much contour integration.
>
> You are the living proof that math abilities have
> nothing to do with intelligence.

Learn the difference between mathematics and physics, then speak.