From: Inertial on
"Hayek" wrote in message news:4c642eba$0$22937$e4fe514c(a)news.xs4all.nl...

>eric gisse wrote:
>> Hayek wrote:
>>> Fanatics of Special Relativity, who claim that only the
>>> first case is true.

So you say people who understand claim there is an absolute frame (which is
what your first case entailed)

>> Anyone who advocates that SR says that there is an absolute frame does
>> not know what they are talking about.

> I did not say that,

You said fanatics of SR claim there is an absolute frame.

Eric is correct.

So do YOU advocate SR. Or do you think SR is wrong?

>but hey, I am not even expecting that you can understand a sentence.

You don't seem to realise what you wrote.

From: BURT on
On Aug 12, 5:01 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Hayek"  wrote in messagenews:4c642eba$0$22937$e4fe514c(a)news.xs4all.nl....
> >eric gisse wrote:
>
> So you say people who understand claim there is an absolute frame (which is
> what your first case entailed)
>
> >> Anyone who advocates that SR says that there is an absolute frame does
> >> not know what they are talking about.
> > I did not say that,
>
> You said fanatics of SR claim there is an absolute frame.
>
> Eric is correct.
>
> So do YOU advocate SR.  Or do you think SR is wrong?
>
> >but hey, I am not even expecting that you can understand a sentence.
>
> You don't seem to realise what you wrote.

Maybe he's a blind writer.

If SR is right why is the relative motion in the opposite direction?
And shrinking into the distance?

Mitch Raemsch
From: eric gisse on
Hayek wrote:

> eric gisse wrote:

>> [...]
>>> Fanatics of Special Relativity, who claim that only the
>>> first case is true.
>>
>> Anyone who advocates that SR says that there is an absolute frame does
>> not know what they are talking about.
>
> I did not say that, but hey, I am not even expecting
> that you can understand a sentence.

Did I misquote you?