First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
NP-Completeness (from Computers and Intractability)
Hi, I don't get the motivation for the informal definition of "polynomial time"- nondeterministic-algorithm: A nondeterministic algorithm that solves a decision problem \Pi is said to operate in "polynomial time" if there exists a polynomial p such that, for every instance I from Y_\Pi, there is... 20 Jan 2010 07:17
*** Evening Seminar by Prof Mike Hinchey, 28 Jan, UK: Evolving Critical Systems
(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement) BCS-FACS Evening Seminar Series Evolving Critical Systems Professor Mike Hinchey (Lero, Ireland) 28 January 2010 6pm BCS London Offices ... 12 Jan 2010 12:56
How you can save fuel and the environment
Driving and Car Maintenance: Transportation accounts for 66% of U.S. oil use -mainly in the form of gasoline. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to improve gas mileage. Driving Tips:- Idling gets you 0 miles per gallon. The best way to warm up a vehicle is to drive it. No more than 30 seconds of idling on winter... 10 Jan 2010 09:39
Why QUARKS have assymptotic freedom:
Why QUARKS have assymptotic freedom: To find out why QUARKS have assymptotic freedom click link below: http://www.amperefitz.com/assymfree.htm Cheers Fitz ... 8 Jan 2010 15:03
Kurt Gödel PROVED that ALL math must be kept within certain
Kurt Gödel PROVED that ALL math must be kept within certain parameters. The essential concept in Gödel's proof is that if you cannot see the entire universe then what you believe are universal math & laws may only be subset math & rules for your particular subset reference frame. This must be exactly what i... 7 Jan 2010 13:32
"There is an algorithm such that..." and NP characterizations
[ I posted the following to sci.math yesterday. No I realize that comp.theory might have been a more appropriate place. Since there were no responses yet, I give it a try here. ] Is there an agreement on what this statement "There is an algorithm such that.." means? My concern is for the following two altern... 7 Jan 2010 12:24
open all blocked sites in your country now
open all blocked sites in your country now Browse the internet securely using Your Proxy You can unblock popular social networking sites such as myspace, bebo, facebook and many other sites. http://alagmyproxy.zxq.net/proxy/index.php ... 6 Jan 2010 15:24
Compaq
My Compaq Review http://compaqmini.yolasite.com/ ... 3 Jan 2010 21:34
A new Rational Generating Function for the Frobenius Coin Problem
Respected Computer Scientists and Mathematicians, The Frobenius Coin Problem asks whether some target monetary sum S can be achieved using given coin denominations. I have written a paper describing a bounded Rational Generating Function, where the coefficient of x^i is 0, if and only if, the monetary target o... 8 Jan 2010 10:31
now open all blocked site with our proxy
now open all blocked site with our proxy now if you find any blocked site in your country you open it with this proxy just enter this site and put your site and click browse this is the site http://alagmy.almslol.net ... 3 Jan 2010 04:04