First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Integer factorization reduction to SAT
Hello, Does anyone know if there is in existence an already-programmed executable (for Windows, preferably) that reduces an instance of the integer factorization problem to an instance of SAT? I posted on here a while ago asking how to perform such a reduction, and someone was kind enough to answer, but I do ... 18 Jul 2008 20:37
Example for a non-rec.enum. language whose complement isn't rec.enum., too.
Hello, I am searching for an example of a non-recursively enumerable language whose complement isn't rekursive enumerable, too. An example for a non-recursively enumerable language whose complement - is<- recursively enumerable should be the diagonal language, right? Thanks, S. ... 11 Jul 2008 16:07
Extended counter-example for extended M.Diaby Linear Model
On Jun 4, 1:04 pm, Rados³aw Hofman <rad...(a)saso.org.pl> wrote: Hello, Thanks for your questions. Below sou May find my answers. I have addend smaller example (exactly the same idea) to paper avaliable on my webpage (http://www.teycom.pl/docs/Report_on_article_The_Travelling_Salesman_P... ), so please ... 19 Jun 2008 01:20
2000 solution manuals, solution manual, Student Study Guide solutions
These are part of our solutions not shown here , if the solution you want isn't in the list, do not give up, just contact us and we will find it to you email: lsms9[at] yahoo.com it's ls...(a)yahoo.com we have a lot of solutions manual over 700 solutions manual solution manual Math solution manual physics... 25 Jan 2008 00:29
solution manuals
List of Solution manuals: Engineering Circuit Analysis 6Ed - Hayt Solutions Manual Norbury - Solutions manual for mechanics and thermodynamics Physics For Scientists And Engineers - Solution Manual RC Hibbeler statistics 11th edition DigitalSignal Processing; A Computer Based Approach 1st ed intro t... 10 Nov 2007 08:53
Reduction from Vertex Cover to SAT
Hello, I have a Vertex Cover problem, and I want to transform it to a SAT problem. In this sense I can solve the SAT problem and I will obtain the solution of the Vertex Cover. Do you know any useful transformation ? thanks Rosario. ... 10 Nov 2007 08:53
VLSI chip testing in Introduction to Algorithm
how to solve this problem:VLSI chip testing in Introduction to Algorithm Professor Diogenes has n supposedly identical VLSI[1] chips that in principle are capable of testing each other. The professor's test jig accommodates two chips at a time. When the jig is loaded, each chip tests the other and reports whether... 14 Jul 2007 12:53
Fibonacci heap and Dijkstra's algorithm
I have a question regarding the performance of the Dijkstra's algorithm using different heap implementations. Suppose that the size of the graphs is around 50 nodes to 250 nodes, number of edges is around 50 to 300. Is it worth using Fibonacci heap in the Dijkstra's algorithm or just using simple priority queue? ... 7 May 2007 17:28
Dynamic cycle Detection
Hello Everyone, I am working on a problem in which I add edges to a DAG G one by one. After each addition I need to check if the addition made the digraph cyclic. I can check this by running DFS, but I want to do it more efficiently by using the information already available. Does anyone have any idea on how it ... 20 Apr 2007 07:49
Multidimensional binary search trees
Hi, i've a set S of points in R^n (a vector of n real numbers, where n, in pratical applications, is between 10 and 60). The number of points is in the order of 10^5, 10^6. I would like organize the points in an efficient search tree. The most important operation that i would like to do is finding the nearest ne... 18 Apr 2007 05:15