First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
An Ultrafinite Set Theory
I searched for "ultrafinite set theory" and all I found was a remark by Zermelo: "The 'ultrafinite antinomies of set theory', which the scientific reactionaries and anti-mathematicians eagerly and delightedly call on in their campaign ..." I get the impression Zermelo didn't like ultrafinitists. There were ... 19 Mar 2010 18:59
Now Win a laptop computer from (EZ laptop) free of charge
All you have to do is just click on the link below and register on- site.And you'll know the rest of the steps on your own http://ezlaptop.com/?r=130329 Good luck to all ... 23 Feb 2010 02:27
Call for papers: TMFCS-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in theoretical computing, complexity theory, algorithms, computational science and related areas. Call for papers: TMFCS-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Confer... 22 Feb 2010 10:43
BCS-FACS Evening Seminar by Prof Mike Holcombe, 10 March, London: Formal methods, supercomputers and simulation --- understanding complex biological, economic and social systems
(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement) BCS-FACS Evening Seminar Series Formal methods, supercomputers and simulation - understanding complex biological, economic and social systems Professor Mike Holcombe (University of Sheffield) ... 21 Feb 2010 04:54
Call for Papers: SERP'10 (The 2010 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice), USA, July 2010
It would be greatly appreciated if this announcement could be shared with individuals whose research interests include software engineering research and practice. Thanks. ------- CALL FOR PAPERS SERP'10 The 2010 International Conference on Software ... 19 Feb 2010 10:58
beautiful indian girls see and enjoy
http://teluguscope.com/allfiles/galleryfiles/actressindexfiles/angelinajolieindex.html http://teluguscope.com/allfiles/galleryfiles/actressindexfiles/saniamirzaindex.html http://teluguscope.com/allfiles/galleryfiles/actressindexfiles/aishwaryaraiindex.html http://teluguscope.com/allfiles/galleryfiles/actressin... 19 Feb 2010 09:51
When do I have to resort to a randomised search for a combinatorial algorithm?
I need some help on identifying a type of "blackbox" combinatorial optimization problem. Also, I would like to figure out when I should look for an approximation algorithm and when I should use some kind of randomised search, like a genetic algorithm or hill-climbing. To place my question in context, suppose I a... 24 Feb 2010 14:16
Call for Papers: FCS'10 (The 2010 International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science), USA, July 2010
It would be greatly appreciated if this announcement could be shared with individuals whose research interests include theoretical foundations of computer science. Thanks. ------- CALL FOR PAPERS FCS'10 The 2010 International Conference on Foundations... 18 Feb 2010 01:47
Hi Friends, I know you will spend some time to read this because here, I am just revealing my methods of making money online. For the past four years I have come across so many sites which bluntly promised to make money and I very blindly fallen
Hi Friends, I know you will spend some time to read this because here, I am just revealing my methods of making money online. For the past four years I have come across so many sites which bluntly promised to make money and I very blindly fallen into these sites hoping to make money. But all was scam which I lat... 17 Feb 2010 04:29
all pathes with bounded length
Dear group, anyone known an algorithm to compute, in a directed graph with positive edge weighs, all pathes from A to B with length below a given bound? I could use an algorithm for the k-shortest path problem - but I don't know k in advance.. Thanks for your thoughts --Andreas. ... 15 Feb 2010 10:56