First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Factorization to SAT
Hi, here you can find my example applet, which reduces the factorization problem to SAT : http://tokis-edv-service.de/index.php/beispiele/factorization-to-sat More reductions, a solver and a result parser will be added. Best Regards Thorsten ... 26 Mar 2010 16:44
562758 Constantly updated Free COmputer and business portal 14
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 22 Mar 2010 23:00
P = 1/2N2P Conjecture
P = 1/2N2P Let P = 2 Let N = 2 2 = 1/2 (2) * 2 P = 1/2 N * P Let P = 1 Let N = 1 1 = 1/2 (1) * 1 P = 1/2 N * P ... 20 Mar 2010 01:44
Travelling salesman and collecting wrecks in Eve Online game..
So in Eve Online... there is an interesting example of the travelling salesman problem. This might not sound very clear as it is much easier to understand if you see it... but I will try. So when you blow up ships... they leave wreckage which you might want to "loot" to get items from. They are scattered about in... 19 Mar 2010 15:30
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2010
CFP: The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2010 From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) WCE 2010: London, U.K., 30 June - 2 July, 2010 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 23 March, 2010 The WCE 2010 is organized by International Association of Engineers (IAENG... 17 Mar 2010 23:24
FACS Evening Seminar -- joint event with the SCSC -- by Prof. Robin Bloomfield, 14 April, Birkbeck College: Interdependencies and Resilient Infrastructure
(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement) BCS-FACS Evening Seminar Series joint event with the Safety Critical Systems Club Interdependencies and Resilient Infrastructure Professor Robin Bloomfield (CSR City University London and Adelard) ... 17 Mar 2010 19:58
As regards "Object-Oriented Programming"
C++ is a great programming language for working programmers. Am I riteoramirite? ... 27 Mar 2010 22:10
Computer Theory Researchers: Collaborate with over 13,000 researchers for free
Dear Computer Theory Researcher, I created MyNetResearch.com to bring about efficient research management and collaboration. It has quickly grown to over 13,000 members from 95 countries. With MyNetResearch.com, you can: - Manage all your research through a modern dashboard - Search for and contact over... 12 Mar 2010 21:47
Amazing, I just discovered a recent, 2007, discrete mathematics book that describes the greedy algorithm in terms of matroids.
Amazing, I just discovered a recent, 2007, discrete mathematics book that describes the greedy algorithm in terms of matroids. What a clean presentation. With functional programming one wants to think abstractly in terms of mathematical structures, like this. -- Regards, Casey ... 14 Mar 2010 16:32
I was just at a seminar on robot hand grasping.
I was just at a seminar on robot hand grasping. The speaker kept talking about dimensions of grasping and being precise. However he was wandering into the realm of common sense, which has four challenges: - it is hard to be precise about common sense - it is hard to quantify common sense - it is hard to algo... 10 Mar 2010 19:47