From: mpc755 on
In article <3e186367-b091-43c2-8fb9-16cf3f631204
@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, thedraperfamily(a)gmail.com says...

> On Mar 24, 10:57 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No, it isn't. It's absurd nonsense. You don't think so, but other
> > > people do.
> >
> > > Repeating it does not make it any less absurd nonsense.
> >
> > > 7+19=35.
> >
> > What physically occurs in nature to cause the future to determine the
> > past?
> >
> > What physically occurs in nature to cause space to become 'unflat'?
> >
> > What physically occurs in nature to cause 'virtual' particles to exist
> > out of nothing?
> >
> > What physically occurs in nature to void conservation of momentum when
> > a downgraded photon pair are created (i.e. in order for there to be
> > conservation of momentum the downgraded photon pair have opposite
> > angular momentums) and allow for instantaneous action at a distance?
> >
> > In AD, the future does not determine the past. A C-60 molecule enters
> > and exits a single slit and the associated aether displacement wave
> > enters and exits the available slits.
> >
> > In AD, physical space is displaced by matter.
> >
> > In AD, aether displaced by matter (i.e. the plates in the Casimir
> > Effect) exerts pressure towards the matter doing the displacing. This
> > forces the plates in the Casimir Effect together.
> >
> > In AD, conservation of momentum is not simply ignored when a
> > downgraded photon pair are created. The downgraded photon pair have
> > opposite angular momentums in order to maintain the original photon's
> > momentum.
> >
> > Aether Displacement is the most correct unified theory, to date.
>
> "Most correct" in science is not established by having a short, pithy
> response to "what is physically happening" questions.
> "Most correct" in science is established by the theory being able to
> make quantitative predictions of measurable phenomena accurately.
> The second is indispensable. The first is answered only in pieces in
> science, and always leaves room for more questions.
>
> You have it flipped around. This will be a problem for you until you
> learn what science is about.
>
> Stop living in your dreamworld.
>
> PD

Someone who chooses to believe the future determines the past does not
understand science.

What occurs physically in nature for the future to determine the past?

Someone who says gravity is 'unflat' space and when asked how space
physically becomes 'unflat' says, I don't know does not understand
science.

What occurs physically in nature to cause space to become 'unflat'?

Someone who chooses to believe in 'virtual' particles which exist out
of nothing does not understand science.

What occurs physically in nature to cause 'virtual' particles to exist
out of nothing?

Someone who ignores conservation of momentum in a downgraded photon
pair in order to believe in instantaneous action at a distance does
not understand science.

What occurs physically in nature to allow you to ignore conservation
of momentum?

In AD, the future does not determine the past. A C-60 molecule enters
and exits a single slit and the associated aether displacement wave
enters and exits the available slits.

In AD, physical space is displaced by matter.

In AD, aether displaced by matter (i.e. the plates in the Casimir
Effect) exerts pressure towards the matter doing the displacing. This
forces the plates in the Casimir Effect together.

In AD, conservation of momentum is not simply ignored when a
downgraded photon pair are created. The downgraded photon pair have
opposite angular momentums in order to maintain the original photon's
momentum.

In AD, in a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule, the C-60
molecule enters and exits a single slit and the associated aether
displacement wave enters and exits the available slits. See de Broglie
wave mechanics for more information.

In AD, gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.

Aether Displacement is the most correct unified theory, to date.
From: PD on
On Mar 24, 12:05 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> enters and exits the available slits.
>
> In AD, physical space is displaced by matter.
>
> In AD, aether displaced by matter (i.e. the plates in the Casimir
> Effect) exerts pressure towards the matter doing the displacing. This
> forces the plates in the Casimir Effect together.
>
> In AD, conservation of momentum is not simply ignored when a
> downgraded photon pair are created. The downgraded photon pair have
> opposite angular momentums in order to maintain the original photon's
> momentum.
>
> In AD, in a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule, the C-60
> molecule enters and exits a single slit and the associated aether
> displacement wave enters and exits the available slits. See de Broglie
> wave mechanics for more information.
>
> In AD, gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.
>
> Aether Displacement is the most correct unified theory, to date.

Making cut-and-paste posts, mpc, even if amended with a small
addition, are an abuse of the newsgroup, and could warrant
cancellation of your membership to the group, not to mention
cancellation of your account with your ISP. Several people on the
newsgroup have been canned for the same thing. Could you please
consider modifying this knee-jerk behavior?
From: mpc755 on
On Mar 24, 2:20 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > opposite angular momentums in order to maintain the original photon's
> > momentum.
>
> > In AD, in a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule, the C-60
> > molecule enters and exits a single slit and the associated aether
> > displacement wave enters and exits the available slits. See de Broglie
> > wave mechanics for more information.
>
> > In AD, gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.
>
> > Aether Displacement is the most correct unified theory, to date.
>
> Making cut-and-paste posts, mpc, even if amended with a small
> addition, are an abuse of the newsgroup, and could warrant
> cancellation of your membership to the group, not to mention
> cancellation of your account with your ISP. Several people on the
> newsgroup have been canned for the same thing. Could you please
> consider modifying this knee-jerk behavior?

Is this your response because you can not answer the questions?

From: mpc755 on

From: PD on
On Mar 24, 1:27 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2:20 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 24, 12:05 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > In article <3e186367-b091-43c2-8fb9-16cf3f631204
> > > @y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com says...

> > > Someone who chooses to believe the future determines the past does not
> > > understand science.
>
> > > What occurs physically in nature for the future to determine the past?
>
> > > Someone who says gravity is 'unflat' space and when asked how space
> > > physically becomes 'unflat' says, I don't know does not understand
> > > science.
>
> > > What occurs physically in nature to cause space to become 'unflat'?
>
> > > Someone who chooses to believe in 'virtual' particles which exist out
> > > of nothing does not understand science.
>
> > > What occurs physically in nature to cause 'virtual' particles to exist
> > > out of nothing?
>
> > > Someone who ignores conservation of momentum in a downgraded photon
> > > pair in order to believe in instantaneous action at a distance does
> > > not understand science.
>
> > > What occurs physically in nature to allow you to ignore conservation
> > > of momentum?
>
> > > In AD, the future does not determine the past. A C-60 molecule enters
> > > and exits a single slit and the associated aether displacement wave
> > > enters and exits the available slits.
>
> > > In AD, physical space is displaced by matter.
>
> > > In AD, aether displaced by matter (i.e. the plates in the Casimir
> > > Effect) exerts pressure towards the matter doing the displacing. This
> > > forces the plates in the Casimir Effect together.
>
> > > In AD, conservation of momentum is not simply ignored when a
> > > downgraded photon pair are created. The downgraded photon pair have
> > > opposite angular momentums in order to maintain the original photon's
> > > momentum.
>
> > > In AD, in a double slit experiment with a C-60 molecule, the C-60
> > > molecule enters and exits a single slit and the associated aether
> > > displacement wave enters and exits the available slits. See de Broglie
> > > wave mechanics for more information.
>
> > > In AD, gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.
>
> > > Aether Displacement is the most correct unified theory, to date.
>
> > Making cut-and-paste posts, mpc, even if amended with a small
> > addition, are an abuse of the newsgroup, and could warrant
> > cancellation of your membership to the group, not to mention
> > cancellation of your account with your ISP. Several people on the
> > newsgroup have been canned for the same thing. Could you please
> > consider modifying this knee-jerk behavior?
>
> Is this your response because you can not answer the questions?

Since the below is a repetition of many earlier posts, and since the
line above is a one-line addition to the repetition, and since you did
this despite a polite request by more than one person to cease the
behavior, this has been reported as spam, in violation of Google
groups policy, and to your internet provider.