From: john on
On Apr 1, 9:18 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2:22 am, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au>  wrote:
>
> > > WHAT EXTRA ASSUMPTIONS???
> > For an atomic aether, we could start with:
> > 1. How many different kinds of aether-atoms are there?
>
> There are no aether-atoms. It is not be known if aether consists of
> particles or not. If you insist on their being aether particles, which
> there is no evidence of and which are not known to exist, consider
> them to be quanta of matter (i.e. photons).

It's like DM.
You solve the problem by creating
an entirely new class of problems.
Uh, thanks, I guess.

john
From: mpc755 on
On Apr 1, 12:20 pm, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:

> > > For an atomic aether, we could start with:
> > > 1. How many different kinds of aether-atoms are there?
>
> > There are no aether-atoms. It is not be known if aether consists of
> > particles or not. If you insist on their being aether particles, which
> > there is no evidence of and which are not known to exist, consider
> > them to be quanta of matter (i.e. photons).
>
> It's like DM.
> You solve the problem by creating
> an entirely new class of problems.
> Uh, thanks, I guess.
>
> john

The aether is, or behaves, as a one something.

The aether behaves as a frictionless super fluid/solid.

A photon is detected as a quantum of matter.

A moving C-60 molecule has an associated aether wave. In a double slit
experiment the C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit and
the associated aether displacement wave enters and exits the available
slits. The aether displacement wave creates interference upon exiting
the slits which alters the direction the C-60 molecule travels.
Detecting the C-60 molecule causes decoherence of the associated
aether displacement wave (i.e. turns it into chop) and there is no
interference.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? By A.
EINSTEIN'
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as
aether. As the matter transitions to aether it expands in three
dimensions. The effect this transition has on the surrounding aether
and matter is energy.

The rate at which an atomic clock ticks is determined by the aether
pressure in which it exists.

Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Displacement creates pressure.
Gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.

What is so difficult about understanding displacement creates
pressure?

Are you suggesting that Aether Displacement answers so many of the
questions facing physics today that you can't comprehend how simple
the answers are and you see that as a problem?
From: mpc755 on
On Apr 1, 12:20 pm, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:

> > > For an atomic aether, we could start with:
> > > 1. How many different kinds of aether-atoms are there?
>
> > There are no aether-atoms. It is not be known if aether consists of
> > particles or not. If you insist on their being aether particles, which
> > there is no evidence of and which are not known to exist, consider
> > them to be quanta of matter (i.e. photons).
>
> It's like DM.
> You solve the problem by creating
> an entirely new class of problems.
> Uh, thanks, I guess.
>
> john

The aether is, or behaves as, a one something.

The aether behaves as a frictionless super fluid/solid.

A moving C-60 molecule has an associated aether displacement wave. In

From: spudnik on
may be, you did not read the fullerene experiment too much; or,
you'd be able to state a difference that waves of fullerenes make
in their intereferences, compared to "that which can only
*be* a wave-form," light. why cannot we finally bury Newton
and his phoney corpuscular theory?

if you do not wish to remain a part of the Second (secular) Church
of England, look at *21st C. Science & Tech.* website.

--NASCAR rules on rotary engines!
http://white-smoke.wetpaint.com
From: mpc755 on
On Apr 1, 5:39 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> may be, you did not read the fullerene experiment too much; or,
> you'd be able to state a difference that waves of fullerenes make
> in their intereferences, compared to "that which can only
> *be* a wave-form," light.  why cannot we finally bury Newton
> and his phoney corpuscular theory?

My preferred concept of a photon is as a directed/pointed wave which
collapses and is detected as a quantum of matter.

A photon propagates as a wave. The photon 'particle' (i.e. the portion
of the wave which collapses when detected) occupies a very small
region of the overall photon aether wave.

A photon is a particle when detected.

Why are you obsessed with not understanding this? Will it force you to
revisit your incorrect understanding of nature?

Your inability to explain observed physical behaviors without an
aether, when the aether as a super fluid medium explains the observed
physical behaviors, is evidence of aether.

If it is physically impossible for anyone to comprehend how something
can occur in nature, without resorting to absurd nonsense such as the
future determines the past, when there is a perfectly reasonable
explanation which not only answers the question being asked it
explains what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity, it
explains what occurs physically in nature to cause atomic clocks to
tick at different rates, and it explains what occurs physically in
nature in E=mc^2 where the mass does diminish but the matter which is
the mass has not vanished it has expanded and transitioned into aether
and the effect this transition has on the existing aether and matter
is energy, then you might actually understand aether exists.

A C-60 molecule is in the slit(s). While the C-60 molecule is in the
slit(s) detectors are placed at the exits to the slits. When there are
detectors at the exits to the slits the C-60 molecule is always
detected exiting a single slit. If the detectors are placed and
removed from the exits to the slits while the C-60 molecule is in the
slit(s) the C-60 molecule creates an interference pattern.

Explain how this is possible without aether.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_de_Broglie

"This research culminated in the de Broglie hypothesis stating that
any moving particle or object had an associated wave."

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics
by the double solution theory
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

"I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the
wave, "the guidance formula". It may easily be generalized to the case
of an external field acting on the particle."

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present
theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave
where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite
natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always
be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is
located."

de Broglie's definition of wave-particle duality is of a physical wave
and a physical particle. The particle occupies a very small region of
the wave.

In AD, the external field is the aether. In a double slit experiment
the particle occupies a very small region of the wave and enters and
exits a single slit. The wave enters and exits the available slits.

In AD, the C-60 molecule has an associated aether displacement wave.
The C-60 molecule always enters and exits a single slit while the
associated aether displacement wave enters and exits the available
slits. The displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the