From: Henry Wilson DSc on
Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.

Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.

Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.

If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks so
tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.

Now, as any scientist knows, the deliberate falsification of experimental
results to fit the theory is a crime that would normally see the perpetrator
expelled for life.

I want to know how Einstein has been let off the hook for so long.....

Henry Wilson...

........A person's IQ = his snipping ability.
From: eric gisse on
...@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>
> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>
> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>
> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks
> so tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.

Yes, Henri. That's how theories work. You assume stuff, then see what
happens if those assumptions are true.

> Now, as any scientist knows, the deliberate falsification of experimental
> results to fit the theory is a crime that would normally see the
> perpetrator expelled for life.

Oddly enough you can not show how this is the case, despite a decade of
posting about it on USENET.

Have you repeated even one experiment that confirms special relativity?

> I want to know how Einstein has been let off the hook for so long.....

There's that little spark again. You wonder how things could have persisted
for so long, or at all for that matter, if what you say is true.

From: valls on
On 24 mar, 05:01, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>
> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>
> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>
> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks so
> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.

(Hello Wilson, do you remember me?)

tAB =\= tBA CAN'T be true for the simple reason that Einstein
establish the equality of tAB and tBA BY DEFINITION. The literal words
in his first relativity paper (30 June 1905) are the following:

[…we establish BY DEFINITION that the “time” required by light to
travel from A to B equals the “time” it requires to travel from B to
A.]

The equality tAB = tBA is part of a DEFINITION of “time”. By the way,
we can substitute the light by ANY OTHER entity moving at ANY constant
v velocity, obtaining an equivalent definition of “time”, in total
agreement with human intuition about what “time” is.

> Now, as any scientist knows, the deliberate falsification of experimental
> results to fit the theory is a crime that would normally see the perpetrator
> expelled for life.

I don't know about any other person before Einstein defining "time" in
that way. Remember that an isotropic constant light velocity, in
ABSOLUTE VACUUM, is a POSTULATE in 1905 Einstein's Relativity Theory.
Remember also that ABSOLUTE VACUUM is an ideal concept. It can never
be present in any real physical experiment.

RVHG (Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato)

From: Androcles on

"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
> Einstein <snip>
> If tAB =\= tBA then...<snip>
> I want to know how Einstein has been let off the hook <snip>

That's easy. YOU were one of the cretins that told me tB= tA and Einstein
was right about that. Now you know why he hasn't been let off the hook.

"A vertical light beam remains vertical in all frames." -- Awilson.
"Bullshit. I haven't used rotating frames at all." -- Awilson
"A rotating frame is not a 'rotating frame'...hahahahhahahahaha!" --Wilson
"There is no doppler shift in BaTh." -- Wilson
"There is NOT the same number of wavelengths between the STARTPOINT and
the detector" -- Wilson

Androcles, with a 300 IQ on the cretin Awilson's snipping scale.

From: Androcles on

<valls(a)icmf.inf.cu> wrote in message
On 24 mar, 05:01, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>
> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>
> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>
> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks
> so
> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.

(Hello Wilson, do you remember me?)

tAB =\= tBA CAN'T be true for the simple reason that Einstein
establish the equality of tAB and tBA BY DEFINITION.
The existence of Rafael Valls Hidalgo-Gato CAN'T be true for the simple
reason that the two Suns with two times he believes in was established
by Androcles not to exist.