From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:13:37 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 24, 3:00�pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

>> >Oh dear. Henri, Henri, Henri.
>>
>> >I don't mind you stirring the pot just for the hell of it, but could
>> >you at least put some thought into it first so that it isn't so
>> >patently obvious that what you're saying is ill-considered?
>>
>> >So if there are two unsynchronized clocks, and one follows a procedure
>> >to synchronize them, this is falsification of data and scientific
>> >fraud?
>>
>> >So if there is an uncalibrated pH meter, and one starts off an
>> >analysis of a solution by calibrating the pH meter, is that
>> >falsification of data and scientific fraud?
>>
>> >Really, Henri? Really? Don't you feel the eensiest bit embarrassed?
>>
>> Not at all. I'm way ahead of you (and Einstein) on this one.
>>
>> The plain fact is, Einstein thought that if an 'aether wind' was blowing
>> between the clocks, then tAB =\= tBA.
>
>Still have to synchronize the clocks before making that measurement.
>If you don't synchronize the clocks, tAB =\= tBA doesn't tell you
>anything about aether wind or the absence of it.
>
>Similarly, if you don't calibrate a pH meter, then any measurements
>from the pH meter are useless.
>
>> He had to make the aether redundant...so
>> he concocted his fraudulent methods of doing just that. Little did the
>> scientific world realise that Fitzgerald and Lorentz had already done that with
>> their LTs.
>>
>> In that era, there were no accurate clocks, so he knew he could say and do
>> virtually anything he liked and nobody could prove him wrong.
>>
>> ......Enter the cesium clock......goodbye Einstein.....
>
>Nope. Synchronized atomic clocks confirm Einstein's claim.
>

>> Of course, in actual fact Einstein's definition was perfectly sound because it
>> is the exact procedure any normal person would use to synch clocks, according
>> to ballistic theory.
>
>Yes, that's so, so you should have no complaint with it. The synch
>procedure is not specific to SR at all, and in fact it is the
>procedure that ANY sensible person would use. That was Einstein's
>point when he said that this is what we MEAN when we say two clocks
>are synchronized.
>
>This is still not falsification of data or scientific fraud,
>especially since (as you say) the very same procedure would be used
>according to ballistic theory. This is why it was patently obvious to
>anyone reading your post that it was ill-considered. You are probably
>deeply embarrassed by having posted it in the first place.

Not at all Diaper.

Einstein plainly advocated the deliberate fabrication of experimental results
in order that his theory would appear to be correct. His concern was that the
aether, in which he clearly believed, would render his concept of relativity
inoperable.
Frankly, I cannot see why all the fuss when Lorentz had already shown that all
observers would measure OWLS as 'c' because of the LTs.

Einstein ended up with the same formulae...surprise, surprise......
In other words, he didn't contribute anything new...and unwittingly, he managed
to get clock synching right because his definition was straight BaTh.

Einstein was nothing but a fraudulent con man.....

Henry Wilson...

........A person's IQ = his snipping ability.
From: Androcles on

"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:52:09 -0000, "Androcles"
> <Headmaster(a)Hogwarts.physics_w>
> wrote:
>

>>"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
>>> Einstein <snip>
>>> If tAB =\= tBA then...<snip>
>>> I want to know how Einstein has been let off the hook <snip>
>>
>>That's easy. YOU were one of the cretins that told me tB= tA and Einstein
>>was right about that.
>
> He was..but for entirely the wrong reason.

I can always add you to this list, it's pretty old now; but thanks for
highlighting the problem.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/QUESTION.htm

From: BURT on
On Mar 24, 1:54 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_w> wrote:
> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in messagenews:ibskq594ocn11so173p2s6j87qs68hm3d8(a)4ax.com...
>

> > On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:52:09 -0000, "Androcles"
> > <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_w>
> > wrote:
>
> >>"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
>
> >>That's easy. YOU were one of the cretins that told me tB= tA and Einstein
> >>was right about that.
>
> > He was..but for entirely the wrong reason.
>
> I can always add you to this list, it's pretty old now; but thanks for
> highlighting the problem.
>  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/QUESTION.htm
>

> >>Now you know why he hasn't been let off the hook.
>
> >>Androcles, with a 13000 IQ on the cretin Awilson's snipping scale.- Hide quoted text -

Einstein knew that two clocks have to co move together and be in the
same gravity strength in order to be synchronized in both rates.
Bringing the clocks together accomplishes it.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Androcles on

"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message

<snip bullshit and score lots of IQ points>

> Frankly, I cannot see why all the fuss when Lorentz had already shown that
> all
> observers would measure OWLS as 'c' because of the LTs.
>
> Einstein ended up with the same formulae...

Bwahahahaha!

Lorentz thought travelling through aether would cause objects to be
compressed.
length = (rest length) MULTIPLIED BY sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)

Einstein said
length = (rest length) DIVIDED BY sqrt(1-v^2/c^2).

Frankly, I can see why you confuse multiplication with division and
believe what a fuckwitted relativist recites, you too are a fuckwit.

Androcles... with a 300 IQ * gamma on the Awilson snipping scale,
gamma = 1/sqrt(1 - Androcles^2/Awilson^0.5)

From: glird on
On Mar 24, 2:08 pm, rotchm <rot...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>< The 'v' is based on the (definition) of time. This is why that even though the out and in speed of light may be different, the TWLS is always insured to be constant due to the definition. >

It is just the opposite: The TWLS is always insured to be constant
due to the length deformations in variously moving systems, and even
though the out and in speed of light may be different, it is always
insured to be constant due to the definition.

> > I don't know about any other person before Einstein
> > defining "time" in that way.
>
>< See Poincare 1889-1904 works on the various definitions of 'time', especially "La mesure du temps". Note that Poincare was the head engineer to define/calibrate time in Europe in the late 1800s. >

Also see Poincare's 3 page 1905 paper, "Sur le Dynamique", in which
the Lorentz Transformation Equations first appeared. In that or an
earlier paper, Poincare' said something about a new physics should be
created, in which the speed of light would be a constant; and/or the
laws of nature would be the same regardless of which system was
involved.
Einstein, following Poincare's lead, merely presented a method of
setting clocks that would allow both of Poincare's suggestions to hold
good.

glird